Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Order Your American Indian Dog T-Shirts Now

They are back!

Order you American Indian Dog T-Shirts now. Tervlab will be the point of contact to order your brand new tee shirts. Order now to receive your shirt before the Gathering. These shirts will also make great gifts.

Your point of contact will be Tervlab who will discuss the options available. She will follow this post with her input. Please make your initial contact with her through the private message (PM) system on the forum.

Attached are pictures of the front and back of the example shirt.

T-shirt Front.jpg

T-shirt Back.jpg

Edited by Greg
  • Like 4

Thanks for putting this out there Greg. I am excited to get these T-Shirts going again. As Greg mentioned, PM me if you are interested in a shirt & I will respond to you with my personal contact information. We can ship or bring your shirt to the Summer Gathering in July. The shirts will be $20. All the proceeds from the shirts will go back to Song Dog Kennels to help Kim with the Dogs.

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks for putting this out there Greg. I am excited to get these T-Shirts going again. As Greg mentioned, PM me if you are interested in a shirt & I will respond to you with my personal contact information. We can ship or bring your shirt to the Summer Gathering in July. The shirts will be $20. All the proceeds from the shirts will go back to Song Dog Kennels to help Kim with the Dogs.

I dont’ know how to private message you. I would like to order shirts though and have them sent to us. We can't go to the gathering this year.

I dont’ know how to private message you. I would like to order shirts though and have them sent to us. We can't go to the gathering this year.

Hello Kadar,

Click on Tervlab's picture (or place your cursor over her screen name. You should see another window with her profile. Find the "Send Me A Message" button and fill it out just like an email. I hope this helps.

• 4 months later...

Hello everyone...I just wanted to let people know that I have 2 XL t-shirts available for $20 ea is anyone is interested. They had been ordered by someone on the forum and I have made several attempts to contact them with no response so I am putting them up for grabs. I hope to be looking into more swag in the coming weeks...Possibly Bandannas And maybe Long Sleeve T’s. You can PM me if you are interested in the XL t-shirts.

Thank you to everyone that participated in the first round of shirts...it all turned out wonderful...

Have a great Fall and Play Hard - Play Safe!

Christi

• Like 1

Long sleeve tees...That is my uniform for the winter!

Plus my husband is very broad-shouldered and needs XXL, or XL. He would love that.

Now I wonder, when you said 2 XL, did you mean 2 extra-large?

Wishing for XXL...

Are these men's or women's sizes?

It makes a difference. I'm a size smaller in men's than womens.

Long sleeve tees...That is my uniform for the winter!

Plus my husband is very broad-shouldered and needs XXL, or XL. He would love that.

Now I wonder, when you said 2 XL, did you mean 2 extra-large?

Wishing for XXL...

The shirts I have right now are Qty: 2 Size: XL

Are these men's or women's sizes? It makes a difference. I'm a size smaller in men's than womens.

The sizes are Unisex (but probably more like Men's). I have a Med T-Shirt & typically get a Women's Large in most T's. If you know Greg, I think he got an XL T-shirt.

• Like 1

These are my favorite t-shirts ever! They are soft and so comfy and of course I love the logos!

• Like 2

I know...I love them too...they turned out some awesome! I am looking at similar long sleeves as well. And maybe closer to summer...Tank tops. At some point I’d love to do Sweatshirts as well. We did samples that turned out awesome...I gave one to Kim for his birthday & he loved it. We’re looking at doing a bandanna as well...there was lots of interest in those at the Gathering this summer...for both people & their AI dogs.

• Like 3

:) Bandanas....great idea. Nothing like using a bandana as a napkin rather than paper. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

😉 Funny you should mention that idea. About 6 months ago, enough of our dishes had broken that it was time for a new set. Went with enameled steel (dishwasher safe and unbreakable) and red and blue bandanas from the hardware store. We never microwave anyway, don't even own one, so the metal dishes are fine. The first time the bandanas were on the table at a family gathering you could just see the guys processing...."Better not blow my nose in this one." 😂 Anyway, very excited to see the new AID logo products!

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Nice table setting...like it a lot! I've been using bandanas as napkins for over 30 years... Some how I've accumulated just about every shade and color one could imagine. When I bring out the "good stuff" I still use my Levi placemats along with the bandanas. (A friend of mine cut up my old Levis into strips and wove them into place mats). Those old Levis have been on camping trips, fishing trips, etc.... Lots of fun memories, plus that combination of bandanas and Levies takes the edge off the "fancy dinner party look" while using "the good stuff." Have fun with it. I'm looking forward to adding AIdog bandanas to my "collection."

• Like 1