Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Dog And Child With Down's

Thanks Allison for posting this. I was hoping you would when I sent it to you.

It made me cry, but a good cry.

Nothing appeared so I cant see it but to add to it ,This morning I Malachi and I went to the Farmers market there we met a couple peole with handicap adults one in a wheel chair and one deffinatley with downsyndrom Malachi is very sensitive to people with issues the guy with the person in the wheeel chair ask to say hello and of course there also came 1000 question about the breed very inpressed anyway I had malachi sit so the man could pwt him Malachi was patient I asked if he wanted to give him a treat and shake hands with zmalachi in his own way he said yes he could not talk either of them could I put a treat between his thumb and for finger thats all that worked Malachi put his paw up to shake but he ended up putting on the man s lap and very gently took the treat from the man iI beleived it made the man day I gave one of KIm cards to the gaurdian /nurse he was going to let the mans owners know of the breed because of thegood nature malachi showed .

the pther guy with down also said hello but all he would do id whisper and he said Merry Christmas Aniamls make such a different in a special person s day I saw it when snake was doing reading therapy with the 4th graders to this

he was going to let the mans owners know of the breed because of

LOL-

I just had to point out the dog-faux-paw!

And the video is pretty kewl.

Reminds me of when Mina overcomes the fears of small children. :)