Photo

Order Your American Indian Dog T-Shirts Now

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 753 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:41 AM

They are back!

Order you American Indian Dog T-Shirts now.  Tervlab will be the point of contact to order your brand new tee shirts.  Order now to receive your shirt before the Gathering.  These shirts will also make great gifts. 

Your point of contact will be Tervlab who will discuss the options available.  She will follow this post with her input.  Please make your initial contact with her through the private message (PM) system on the forum. 

Attached are pictures of the front and back of the example shirt.   

Attached Files

Edited by Greg, 18 May 2018 - 11:42 AM.

#2 Tervlab

Tervlab

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Hiking & Traveling with my dogs, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Dog Sports (Agility, Obedience, Rally)

Posted 20 May 2018 - 09:29 AM

Thanks for putting this out there Greg.  I am excited to get these T-Shirts going again.  As Greg mentioned, PM me if you are interested in a shirt & I will respond to you with my personal contact information.  We can ship or bring your shirt to the Summer Gathering in July.  The shirts will be $20.  All the proceeds from the shirts will go back to Song Dog Kennels to help Kim with the Dogs.

Cj

#3 Kadar

Kadar

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:God, family, friends, dogs, horses, cats, aviation, camping(not in campgrounds), hunting, hiking, mushroom hunting, playing in the snow, reading.

Posted 31 May 2018 - 02:47 PM

Thanks for putting this out there Greg.  I am excited to get these T-Shirts going again.  As Greg mentioned, PM me if you are interested in a shirt & I will respond to you with my personal contact information.  We can ship or bring your shirt to the Summer Gathering in July.  The shirts will be $20.  All the proceeds from the shirts will go back to Song Dog Kennels to help Kim with the Dogs.

I dont’ know how to private message you. I would like to order shirts though and have them sent to us. We can't go to the gathering this year.

#4 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 753 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 31 May 2018 - 07:31 PM

I dont’ know how to private message you. I would like to order shirts though and have them sent to us. We can't go to the gathering this year.

Hello Kadar,

Click on Tervlab's picture (or place your cursor over her screen name. You should see another window with her profile.  Find the "Send Me A Message" button and fill it out just like an email.  I hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users