Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Aid Pictures

Dusty at 18 years old

Dusty.jpg

Dusty2.jpg

Dusty3.jpg

Dusty4.jpg

She is a great dog and is Alpha of the pack. She does not allow other dogs on the top of the tepee.

I will post a new dog every day.

Edited by Todd
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! 18 X 7 = 126 years old and still at the top of the Teepee. She is an awesome gal, and an honor to be around.

Really pleased to have spent time with her. She makes me rethink my own elder status.

Right, right,....I know you peanuts, in the peanut gallery are working up a comeback to that.

Yeah! 18 X 7 = 126 years old and still at the top of the Teepee. She is an awesome gal, and an honor to be around.

Really pleased to have spent time with her. She makes me rethink my own elder status.

Right, right,....I know you peanuts, in the peanut gallery are working up a comeback to that.

Elder? just wait to you have to realize you are Elderly! I still think old people are those other than me!

Dusty is looking good, she is terrific, hope Shunka will look as good! will try to get a good birthday picture of him for you this month,

I've had the pleasure of meeting Dusty as well. 18 years young... for sure.

The respect in Kim's pack is amazing to me. The fact that no other dogs will go to the top of the teepee, even if Dusty is out of sight.

I'm very excited to meet the pack again, and thank them for blessing me with one of their own. :o

Also looking forward to seeing Todd's Pics O' the Day!

THE DOG OF THE DAY!!

Here's Echo mother of the litter my pup came from.

THANKS ECHO MAMA!!

...and she is Soul's momma too! I now can see where he gets the facial expression he gives once in awhile...and Todd you were right - there's just something about them...a soulful look - Echo has that look!

I'll tell you something else about Echo, she is not at all intimidated by humans. When she gets to being a Mom, she will look you right in the eye and tell you to stand back. She is a self possessed individual.

I'll tell you something else about Echo, she is not at all intimidated by humans. When she gets to being a Mom, she will look you right in the eye and tell you to stand back. She is a self possessed individual.

Well now I know where her son got it! Last night he had a stand off with the cat over his crate and his toys. This morning it was over the food bowls. Soul seems to think the cat's food and his food are ALL his. He looked Geddy right in the eye and the cat actually backed off! LMAO!!

Bwahahaha you crack me up debi w/ your cat being named Geddy - does he play bass too?

Echo is Rogues (daughter/granddaughter?)

Man I can't wait to meet the pack - right now I only virtualy know their human owners

Oh no...Geddy doesn't play - but he sings!!

Echo is also my baby's momma ;)

http://richietaylor.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/img_0259.jpg

I think Echo is beautiful and Snakes grandma Congradulations! everyone

Mr. Scout

Scout.jpg

Scout2.jpg

One of the most loving dogs there. He tries to nozzle into you and wants to be showered with love. He is the boss of his compound! A very handsome dog.

Edited by Todd
Mr. Scout

Scout.jpg

Scout2.jpg

One of the most loving dogs there. He tries to nozzle into you and wants to be showered with love. He is the boss of his compound! A very handsome dog.

WOW I thought it was echo at firsthandsome boy

Echo is also my baby's momma :)

http://richietaylor.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/img_0259.jpg

[/quote

can you tell me how old is echo?

Mr. Scout

Scout.jpg

Scout2.jpg

Of course he's handsome, he's Hawk's bro. Hawk too loves to nuzzle his nose under your arm so you are sure to give him a big hug and scratch behind the ear. I have Scouts grandson Chief with me for a week and I showed him his granddaddy's picture. He decided to go out side instead. Go figure, pups!

I think Echo is three.

She cant be her daughter Spirit , Snakes Aunt is three

Spirit is litter mate to Neeci

Met Red

Red.jpg

Red2.jpg

Red3.jpg

Beautiful and proud dog.

I knew one of them was 3.

Red was very focused on Bella. He is pointing at Bella in the second picture. He roughed it up with her when he was loose. She was showing off her frisbee moves and as she caught each catch he got more excited and after about 6 throws he couldn't contain it anymore and had to show her no matter how bad ass she was at disc he was still her Daddy!!