Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

hello everyone ,

I want too let you all see the difference between Tokota and

our dog Takoda(that means : friend for everyone) ! LOL

I think it's a big difference don't you think , hahaha

now I'm here , I would ask you if anyone recognize Takoda ,

because I'm still looking for his parents !?

He is born proberbly around the 15 of september 2005 ,

somewhere in the USA , because Wendy told us he's from there ,

(he can also be from Germany , because her father picked him up overthere at the airport , Wendy told us)

we get him at the 25th of november 2005 at Wendy's place .

she told us that he must be 9 or 10 weeks old at that time .

we don't get any papers from her or other information ,

so we are in the dark about his background .

Know's anyone Hopi , because Wendy told us that she's his mother , but I wonder ??

I'll hope that someone can tell us something or anything , that will help us .

I'll place some pictures from the moment we get him , how he looks now and proberbly his mother Hopi !

thanks !

243_IMG_0492.jpg232_IMG_0475.jpgtakoda__2_.jpgAfbeelding_012.jpgtakoda_22__2_.jpghopi_moeder_van_takoda__2_.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello everyone ,

I want too let you all see the difference between Tokota and

our dog Takoda(that means : friend for everyone) ! LOL

I think it's a big difference don't you think , hahaha

now I'm here , I would ask you if anyone recognize Takoda ,

because I'm still looking for his parents !?

He is born proberbly around the 15 of september 2005 ,

somewhere in the USA , because Wendy told us he's from there ,

(he can also be from Germany , because her father picked him up overthere at the airport , Wendy told us)

we get him at the 25th of november 2005 at Wendy's place .

she told us that he must be 9 or 10 weeks old at that time .

we don't get any papers from her or other information ,

so we are in the dark about his background .

Know's anyone Hopi , because Wendy told us that she's his mother , but I wonder ??

I'll hope that someone can tell us something or anything , that will help us .

I'll place some pictures from the moment we get him , how he looks now and proberbly his mother Hopi !

thanks !

post-12-1156930795_thumb.jpgpost-12-1156930740_thumb.jpgpost-12-1156931090_thumb.jpgpost-12-1156930916_thumb.jpgpost-12-1156931365_thumb.jpgpost-12-1156931533_thumb.jpg

hi odette

good looking dog you have there, hope despite everything, that he is a great companion, no matter who his parents are,or where he comes from ,he looks great to me

gea

Odette, I hope someone might know something that will help you. I felt this was important enough that I split this topic off from where you had posted, so that it would not get lost.

Good luck with your search.

hello gea ,

Takoda is a great dog , he's just like my kids , with the same attitude , jokes , asking for attention ,

you name it !

The only thing is , we BUY him from Wendy and NOT ADOPT him !!

that's why my search must go on to find his parents or some brothers or sisters , whatever .

But I will find out what's happend at that time we get Takoda .

All must I travel to other country's to find out things , I will do that !

It's to strange for words that nobody know's nothing about what's happend that period .

That nobody know's when a he or she send a puppy to Wendy at the 24th of november 2005 !

I know 1 thing for sure , Takoda is not come falling out of the sky !!

Clever was Wendy certainly not !!

She played it clever that's all , but she has making a BIG mistake with us !!

Because we will hunt her , then she can admit what she has done !

But first I'v got to get all the proof , then she's mine , that's 1 thing for sure !

Sorry if I sound relentless but I'm so angry , the audacity she has to do such thing

with people AND animals , it's unbelievable !

this story will continue .........................

Afbeelding_079.jpg

hello gea ,

Takoda is a great dog , he's just like my kids , with the same attitude , jokes , asking for attention ,

you name it !

The only thing is , we BUY him from Wendy and NOT ADOPT him !!

that's why my search must go on to find his parents or some brothers or sisters , whatever .

But I will find out what's happend at that time we get Takoda .

All must I travel to other country's to find out things , I will do that !

It's to strange for words that nobody know's nothing about what's happend that period .

That nobody know's when a he or she send a puppy to Wendy at the 24th of november 2005 !

I know 1 thing for sure , Takoda is not come falling out of the sky !!

Clever was Wendy certainly not !!

She played it clever that's all , but she has making a BIG mistake with us !!

Because we will hunt her , then she can admit what she has done !

But first I'v got to get all the proof , then she's mine , that's 1 thing for sure !

Sorry if I sound relentless but I'm so angry , the audacity she has to do such thing

with people AND animals , it's unbelievable !

this story will continue .........................

post-12-1156971989_thumb.jpg

your not mad at me are you, i didnt do anything

gea

your not mad at me are you, i didnt do anything

gea

NO of course not !! your in the same position as I'am !

Only it was for me the opportunity to let everyone know how I feel and

what I will do , to get the truth out .

I'm not the type to sit en wait what's happening .

I'm already contacting Munchen Airport for information and that's the beginning !

So sorry sorry sorry if I get you the feeling that I was mad at you , I wasn't !!

odette(detje)

I'm already contacting Munchen Airport for information and that's the beginning !

So sorry sorry sorry if I get you the feeling that I was mad at you , I wasn't !!

odette(detje)

okay then,its alright then

gea

odette(detje)

Hi Odette,

Takoda looks beautiful, one question was Takoda chipped when you've got her from Wendy ?

If he is maybe you can find out were the chip is from. Before we've got Mika we've been looking for a dog at the shelter. We've found a great dog but they didn't know anything about the dog they found him tied up at a tree.

The only thing they knew was that he had a chip from Spain, we talked about this dog with our vet and he said it wasn't wise to get a dog from Spain because of some kind of disease they could have in their blood, so we decided not to take this dog and a few weeks later we bought Mika our Dutch Sheperd.

Hi Odette,

Takoda looks beautiful, one question was Takoda chipped when you've got her from Wendy ?

If he is maybe you can find out were the chip is from.

Good one, Elize!

Sure hope you find your pup's heritage. Too bad Wendy wasn't more upfront about the pups but I vaguely remember when she was in the USA and took pups back with her.

Maybe Kim can help out to determine if your pup was one of the ones she took back. I think there were three or four that made the trip with her.

Judy in Michigan

Those are already accounted for. Too bad--it would have been nice to be able to just hand her the parentage.

Sure hope you find your pup's heritage. Too bad Wendy wasn't more upfront about the pups but I vaguely remember when she was in the USA and took pups back with her.

Maybe Kim can help out to determine if your pup was one of the ones she took back. I think there were three or four that made the trip with her.

Judy in Michigan

Wendy told us over the phone , after 2 days we have meet , that she knew that there were 2 male AID puppy's (9/10 weeks old) coming over from America and they will arrive at the Munich Airport . We could choose between those 2 puppy's , but she told us that one pup she was very keen of , looked like Mowhawk and was very interesting for her to start the new line she would breed , with one of her female pup , that was just born , Quanah , sister of Kaya-kiani and Kaya-Sioux , the name of there brother I don't recall .

That's why we choose for him , because we told her that it was also our idee to breed in the future with our AID .

So we buy him on the blind and trusted her when she told us , that the papers came later on and she would send us the papers as soon as possible .

But we still don't have any papers yet !! But 950 euro lighter ! (he's worth it don't get me wrong !!) but still ...

And this took place in the week from sunday 21 november 2005 when we meet , till friday 25 november 2005 , that was the day I picked Takoda up at Wendy's place .

odette

takoda__2_.jpg

This picture is taken bij Wendy , when Takoda arrived at 23.30 hr on the 24th of november 2005

at her place .

Hi Odette,

If he is maybe you can find out were the chip is from. Before we've got Mika we've been looking for a dog at the shelter. We've found a great dog but they didn't know anything about the dog they found him tied up at a tree.

The only thing they knew was that he had a chip from Spain, we talked about this dog with our vet and he said it wasn't wise to get a dog from Spain because of some kind of disease they could have in their blood, so we decided not to take this dog and a few weeks later we bought Mika our Dutch Sheperd.

I don't regall the vet has find one , she has put one in on my request en checked if it was on the right place , that's all . But soon I will make a appointment to check Takoda thoroughly and get a healthy clarification , so I can then aske her to check it out if there's another chip or not ?!

odette

Odette, I did two seperate searches, but found nothing. I'll try again when I return.

[Odette:

What has Wendy had to say when you call her and continue to ask for the pedigree papers on your pup? I'm exactly like you, there's no way I would ever let it rest.

I'm sure Kim is as upset as you are. He's very particular, as you know, with his breeding lines. She had to sign a breeders contract with Kim. She knows the rules.

I feel bad that you know nothing about your pup. If she's so reluctant to provide you with the pedigreed, I wonder to what dog she bred her female, if it was even her dog. That's a very poor way to do business and just gives our breed yet another black eye, which is something Kim certainly doesn't need.

Don't give up pestering her. You paid for a pup with papers and she has to produce them. Keep fighting.

Judy in Michigan

[Odette:

What has Wendy had to say when you call her and continue to ask for the pedigree papers on your pup? I'm exactly like you, there's no way I would ever let it rest.

I'm sure Kim is as upset as you are. He's very particular, as you know, with his breeding lines. She had to sign a breeders contract with Kim. She knows the rules.

I feel bad that you know nothing about your pup. If she's so reluctant to provide you with the pedigreed, I wonder to what dog she bred her female, if it was even her dog. That's a very poor way to do business and just gives our breed yet another black eye, which is something Kim certainly doesn't need.

Don't give up pestering her. You paid for a pup with papers and she has to produce them. Keep fighting.

Judy in Michigan

That was worth saying twice :P

Judy, you know, don't you, that Kim severed all connections with Wendy, Late last year--because she was not following Kim's rules and guidelines for breeding.. Don't know if you were online with us through that. She really screwed him over. Now we are hearing from people like Odette, who got a pup after that time, and others who have dogs with health issues. It is quite awful. Glad for your support, and pep talk. And you are right, Kim is sick about it.

Hi Allison!

How in the heck did I send the same message twice?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I did know that Kim and Wendy ended their breeding contract but I was under the impression that they spoke, kinda fixed things and she was given yet another chance. I can't figure out why it's always Kim (and Arlene) that get screwed when they're the first to offer and extend help. Larry and I been watching Kim's back for a long, long time. Anything that we can do, we've done.

There have been many times that I've really had to bite my tongue and not write what I really felt because it would be evil and could end up giving fuel to some of these idiots who have no clue what the heck they're talking about when they speak about the breeding practices or what is and isn't true about our dogs. We've had some real doozies over the years.

It continues to amaze me how people who call themselves 'friends' and 'business partners' continue to screw the people that have helped them most. Baffling!!!

Just because she's young, cute and can obviously talk a good line of "BS" always come out smelling like a rose and the rest of us are left to clean up a mess ... if it can even be cleaned up. I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror if I was that unethical.

Ya know what they say and it always, always, always comes true ... what goes around comes around. We can only hope.

Judy in Michigan

what goes around comes around. We can only hope.

You said it.

what goes around comes around. We can only hope.

I do hope also.

We almost bought a pup from Wendy to but fortunately i contacted Kim first ,

and he told me that we could'nt trust Wendy anymore.

So i hope that everyone here in Europe whose interested in an AID will look at

Kim's website first , because Wendy's site is still active.

http://www.indiandog.nl/

Odette, I did two seperate searches, but found nothing. I'll try again when I return.

It's allright Allison , thanks for trying !

I'm still searching , mailed airport Munich , waiting for anwser

Do you know by any change wich airlines Wendy normally used to fly over the pups ??

Then I can contact them also .

Yvon mailed me that Wendy sold again 3 pups and they will also arrive on the Munich Airport .

If we can check wich airline she use , maybe we can figure it out where from the states she get

the pups from . Proberbly are those pups family of Takoda , because Yvon told me by mail that it were

pups from the parents of Hopi . And Wendy told us that Hopi is Takoda's mother , I still wonder , but you never know !

Maybe you can figure it out of it is true ?????

good luck !

[Odette:

Judy in Michigan

[Odette:

Judy in Michigan

hello Judy ,

thanks for your supporting words !

if you don't mine , I will anwser you ones and not twice oke hahahahaha

I contacted Wendy several times , on phone and by mail , everytime she told me that she will send everything as soon as possible , but now with her moving she was very busy bla bla bla bla

I tryed this week to call her again , but get her anwsering machine with the same line as usual .

So nothing has changed , including her site .

But I have all the time in the world , so the search continues...........

odette

I do hope also.

We almost bought a pup from Wendy to but fortunately i contacted Kim first ,

and he told me that we could'nt trust Wendy anymore.

So i hope that everyone here in Europe whose interested in an AID will look at

Kim's website first , because Wendy's site is still active.

http://www.indiandog.nl/

Hello Marcel ,

if you mean Kim's site , then it will be www.indiandog.com !

The site you mean is from Wendy , still online unfortunately

odette

Hello Odette,

I hope you'll find out where Takota is coming from.

When you do maybe you can help other people who

overcame the same thing as you did. Because obviously your

not the only one. Just look at this link what happened to this

German lady.http://www.hunde.com/magazin/d195393.html

[is it possible that a translation of this article can be obtained. I figured out it's definitely about Wendy but would like to read it. HELP all you translators out there!!! Allison ............]

hey judy, i found this website http://www.freetranslation.com/free/web.asp

if you type in the URL it will translate it.

jim

hey judy, i found this website http://www.freetranslation.com/free/web.asp

if you type in the URL it will translate it.

jim

ok so its a strange translation, its the best i could do. lol

It's allright Allison , thanks for trying !

I'm still searching , mailed airport Munich , waiting for anwser

Do you know by any change wich airlines Wendy normally used to fly over the pups ??

Then I can contact them also .

Yvon mailed me that Wendy sold again 3 pups and they will also arrive on the Munich Airport .

If we can check wich airline she use , maybe we can figure it out where from the states she get

the pups from . Proberbly are those pups family of Takoda , because Yvon told me by mail that it were

pups from the parents of Hopi . And Wendy told us that Hopi is Takoda's mother , I still wonder , but you never know !

Maybe you can figure it out of it is true ?????

good luck !

Hi Odette

Sure is a beautiful dog. I am not sure I understand what you are saying-that Wendy does not know where he came from?

KK