Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Malachi Wahtahka

hello every well Puppy showed up on time yesterday his name is Malachi wahtahka malachi means messenger from god wahtahka mean man so here how our night went I picked him up when I puy

him on the seat of the car he was shaking but the tail was a wagging he is a whiner we got home and he went right out to do his business yeah came in and ate and drank boy he can put away the food we made several trips out side snake was with me every time but he is not to sure about him Malachi went right to him when we got in the door whimmpering oh he also like to and nurse off of poor snake peepee any way he took right to the toys wrestling he did not know what to do first my pug he love close to his sie he chases her barks at her funny she tries to play back but he came over to me yes we have bonded strongly as for the night 1030 I was exhausted and we weent to bed I put him on my bed so I could get ready and in 30 seconds he was asleep so I placed him right in his crate an hour later my son came home and woke him up so out side then didithe meet and greet my son is totally in love with him Malachi sat on his lap while he was using his computer

in his aaaaawwwwww 1am we went back to bed this time he made a fuss i picked him up and again in 30 sec he was asleep so back in the crate he went he did not wake up until Snake and val got him and me up at 640 am yes he slept but I did not I woke up several times through the night got up did the potty thing then breakfast he ate like a champ tried to take vals food i had to correct him twice Malachi is smart he going up my steps already I tell him no he stops what hes doing this little guy is blowing my mind here are a few pictures I took and they dont do him justice

100_5751.JPG

100_5754.JPG

100_5764.JPG

100_5768.JPG

100_5771.JPG

100_5773.JPG

100_5780.JPG

100_5782.JPG

Those are great pictures. The three of them together is killer! And, I like the one of him and your son. Coyo will not sit too close to our pup, yet, but they are playing a little, and I think it will be fine.

Wow. That mask seems to have darkened. It's standing out more, already. Beautiful!

And that's a great name. What is the short version, that you call him around the house? Oh, I see, Malachi. Is it pronounced Ma-la-key? Accent on the middle syllable, or the last?

I like the one of the three of them, too. Very funny. His markings are so soft, and I love the little white tip of his tail. I'm glad you got so many photos. :lol: Thanks for sharing.

[its not so snugly now the others realized he not going away . his name is pronounce Mal -A -ki ( like eye ) its Hebrew for messenger of ggd I figured with the cross on his face and his ability to communicate why not

we call him Malie or Malachi terror little shit this boy love to eat drink and its like every 45 minutes I am outside so he can pee poop he does let us know when and there haas been a couple of time I ignored it thinking it was something else and ooops accident the only time he is in his crate is bed time yes I have put him init when I went ot the potty boy can he make a fuss he howls I give him things in his crate but it does not help he walks around oh well its only day two he love to follow snake around especially out side they are so cute he does what ever snake does

quote name=Allison' date='Jan 23 2010, 03:56 PM' post='11216]

Those are great pictures. The three of them together is killer! And, I like the one of him and your son. Coyo will not sit too close to our pup, yet, but they are playing a little, and I think it will be fine.

Wow. That mask seems to have darkened. It's standing out more, already. Beautiful!

And that's a great name. What is the short version, that you call him around the house? Oh, I see, Malachi. Is it pronounced Ma-la-key? Accent on the middle syllable, or the last?

ahhhh you notice that the tip of the tail he also has a small white stripe in his head u can hardly see it unless pionted out its funny when he chases it

I like the one of the three of them, too. Very funny. His markings are so soft, and I love the little white tip of his tail. I'm glad you got so many photos. :lol: Thanks for sharing.

thanks for that bugger is the right word I have started training as soon as he got here NO! he listens I just give him something to do

His Mask is amazing. Linda Congrats he is a handsome lil bugger.

Allison Malachi is pronounced like Mal a Kai - it is a hebrew word.

yes his eye are blue intensely blue they go from dark to medium they are mind blowing

I love his markings! Are his eyes blue? He sounds like my pup with listening to you, Miko responded to "no" right away- it's blowing my mind too how intelligent they really are. You can see it through their tiny little puppy eyes too! :lol:

I will Gavin he keeps me running my other dog are exhausted as I am he torments them both ha hahah I am in for a journey

AHHHHHHH!!! HE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE! I just love that face!

Keep the pictures coming.

-Gavin

I will Gavin he keeps me running my other dog are exhausted as I am he torments them both ha hahah I am in for a journey

Hey Linda, your pup is toooooooooo handsome. Markings are wonderful. It will be interesting to see how they change from now til full grown. Loved the pictures especially the one with your son, and the one with all three dogs. You are going to have such fun. I just love "puppy time" when we see all the new pics from the new proud parents. Enjoy your day.

oh thank you I have not had a pup in a very long time forgot how they ware you out he does good at nights sometimes which blew my mind he will run up the stairs and go to his crate a lay down potty trianing is fustrating for me but we will get it together snake was so much easier i think and he was not house broken some how I feel nothing will be easy with this one but I would not change it for the world . Malachi already sit when asked if I tell the other to lay he follows it funny and he wants to everything snake does out side its real comical.

Hey Linda, your pup is toooooooooo handsome. Markings are wonderful. It will be interesting to see how they change from now til full grown. Loved the pictures especially the one with your son, and the one with all three dogs. You are going to have such fun. I just love "puppy time" when we see all the new pics from the new proud parents. Enjoy your day.
oh thank you I have not had a pup in a very long time forgot how they ware you out he does good at nights sometimes which blew my mind he will run up the stairs and go to his crate a lay down potty trianing is fustrating for me but we will get it together snake was so much easier i think and he was not house broken some how I feel nothing will be easy with this one but I would not change it for the world . Malachi already sit when asked if I tell the other to lay he follows it funny and he wants to everything snake does out side its real comical.

It's amazing how it's "monkey see, monkey do," for better and worse. I see Tolinka watching my other two dogs for their reactions to almost everything. The other dogs are great teachers. I am thankful for them. Enjoy.

I love to watch MAl folloe Snake around side by side if Snake snifs something Mals has to do it too .Snake will play with MAl when he thinks I am not looking once I say something or he sees me watching he stops as if he doesn't want me to know he actually likes the little guy hahahah Snake has to go out everytime MAl goes to potty big brother or what Snake has funally atarted putting MAl in his place but it takes alot when bones are involved there no queation about it leave me alone haaha

It's amazing how it's "monkey see, monkey do," for better and worse. I see Tolinka watching my other two dogs for their reactions to almost everything. The other dogs are great teachers. I am thankful for them. Enjoy.
I love to watch MAl folloe Snake around side by side if Snake snifs something Mals has to do it too .Snake will play with MAl when he thinks I am not looking once I say something or he sees me watching he stops as if he doesn't want me to know he actually likes the little guy hahahah Snake has to go out everytime MAl goes to potty big brother or what Snake has funally atarted putting MAl in his place but it takes alot when bones are involved there no queation about it leave me alone haaha

It won't be long before he is watching YOUR every move......

hahah He already does there is not much this little guy does not miss

It won't be long before he is watching YOUR every move......

I am listening to your experience. We are still working out the relationship. It is not bad, but it is a bit louder than we are used to. I hope that will pass, soon.

I am listening to your experience. We are still working out the relationship. It is not bad, but it is a bit louder than we are used to. I hope that will pass, soon.

HA! Don't hold your breath. We have a new word around here - "Dogs!" They both stop what they are doing (what loud, annoying thing, usually) and look at me, probably hoping I'm not going to make them stop for good. Hope away, dogs, but I'm trying to watch Project Runway.

Edited by Karen
HA! Don't hold your breath. We have a new word around here - "Dogs!" They both stop what they are doing (what loud, annoying thing, usually) and look at me, probably hoping I'm not going to make them stop for good. Hope away, dogs, but I'm trying to watch Project Runway.

Does this mean you are going to develop "dog gear"...... ???