Photo

Guess What I Foiund On Utube! (Ai Dog Gatherings)

gatherings AI Dogs kim laflamme selma oregon camp

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1695 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:12 AM

I found some old AI dog gathering Utube videos!

and a montage of Kim dogs that have been born in his program!

https://www.youtube....h?v=bhySLb2eSy8

https://www.youtube....h?v=oJcSW1cGlbI

https://www.youtube....h?v=O7C0oEI-8IY

Very cool!   :wub:

#2 LakeGirl

LakeGirl

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 07:02 AM

Very cool indeed! Interesting that among the videos along the side bar you see the whole spectrum from Kim's true AID's to those others claiming to be "Native American Dogs." Then among the comments are the "nay-sayers." If only they would truly do their research and come to know even one of these wonderful dogs. As I've said before, I've loved many dogs in my lifetime, but never, never have I known such a magnificent dog as my Kaposia!
"A life ain't much of a life without a dog in it, s'what I always said."
Dan Gemeinhart, The Honest Truth

#3 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:00 AM

LakeGirl, I feel the same and also have said it before, I have loved many dogs deeply but there is something different about these dogs, for me, they are the ultimate dog. I see my puppy Jesse blooming into the incredible dog my Kai is. I am crazy in love with these AI dogs!

#4 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1695 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 01 May 2017 - 06:37 AM

I saw the side bars but hadn't read any comments.

I was so excited watching the videos of the gatherings from years past - and YES

seeing all the different dogs as well as recognizing people from more recent photos!

#5 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3422 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 01 May 2017 - 08:38 AM

Thanks Allison for bringing this to the fore front.  GREAT SHOTS!

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#6 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7835 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:44 AM

Not me.  :wub:  

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#7 NyteByker

NyteByker

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • Interests:Life!

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:43 AM

Great find!! I just had to add my own comment to the naysayer on the second link (the compilation video). Could not just let him have the last word when his word is false.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gatherings, AI Dogs, kim laflamme, selma, oregon, camp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users