Cree X Jay Silver Heels (Fall 2016)

Cree Jay Pups

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 894 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 18 October 2016 - 12:35 PM

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a litter of puppies from Cree X Jay Silver Heels.  Cree and her pups are doing well.  This is also the first litter for Cree.  A picture of Cree and Jay Silver Heels can be seen on the Breeders Page.

http://www.indiandogs.com/breeder.html

Please stay tuned as we will post updates and/or pictures of the new pups as soon as we can.

#2 Jon and Gail

Jon and Gail

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Camping, hiking, backpacking, running, hunting, kayaking.

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:51 PM

How wonderful. Hope to see pictures soon. 

#3 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 20 October 2016 - 08:32 AM

How exciting!!!! More little pups... :)  :wub:

#4 sheeshsmith

sheeshsmith

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 04:52 PM

Who wants to remind me when pups are typically sent? Their age? I thought I remembered it was at a younger age than usual. And just for fun, who knows why they want us to have them sooner? Bonding? Curious when Kim lets us know if we get one of this litter!!

#5 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Interests:Getting used to retirement...looking at the world a whole new way...

Posted 23 October 2016 - 05:41 PM

We got the call for Ayita at 8 weeks, 8 pounds ...after 3 years still amazed and in love...
"When Man waked up he said, 'What is Wild Dog doing here?' and the Woman said, 'His name is not Wild Dog any more, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always.' "  Rudyard Kipling (The Jungle Book) 

#6 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 24 October 2016 - 07:09 PM

I got my second at seven weeks.  No problems, and he was so tiny and sweet.  First one at 12 weeks---that was a handful, but we bonded so tightly, and my most recent at 8 almost 9 weeks.  It's all good.  

It's up to you.  You make bonding happen by spending time and giving attention. 

The craziest thing....they want to be with you.  How did we (humans) get so lucky?

I am sure there are only a few of us that deserve that type of devotion.  I am not one of them.  They make me a better person.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#7 BeachWolf

BeachWolf

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 12:53 PM

Oh boy do we want a puppy this year. I'm hoping in one of these litters is our dog.

#8 ArielRabbit

ArielRabbit

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:My biggest priority is being with my family. They are my heart and happiness and my best friends. I love photography. It's one of my favorite things to do. I take tons of high end family photos for fun but also do actual jobs like weddings and what not. I like to read and be outdoors. I love to drink coffee on the swing on a fall day. I'm a laid back, easy going southern girl with her heart on her sleeve.

Posted 30 October 2016 - 01:50 PM

Me and you both!

:)

#9 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 31 October 2016 - 03:13 AM

I am still in awe of this whole process of becoming  puppy parents...it is an awesome thing, with Kim knowing how to pick the ones for us. In the meantime, sharing and listening to what others' experiences have been is helping us to prepare their homes. I can't wait to share our experiences with our new little one when our time comes! Waiting is not always easy in this time of instant gratification, but oh, what an amazing reward it is when we wait, watch, listen, learn and then finally get them home...I, for one, feel blessed. :wub:

Good luck to all of us waiting in the wings for our turn!

#10 ArielRabbit

ArielRabbit

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:My biggest priority is being with my family. They are my heart and happiness and my best friends. I love photography. It's one of my favorite things to do. I take tons of high end family photos for fun but also do actual jobs like weddings and what not. I like to read and be outdoors. I love to drink coffee on the swing on a fall day. I'm a laid back, easy going southern girl with her heart on her sleeve.

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:01 AM

That was beautifully said!

#11 Kuschel

Kuschel

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Married to my best friend, Camping, Swimming, Hooping, Hiking, Bicycling, Tattoos, and Burning Man.

Posted 31 October 2016 - 10:52 AM

I am still in awe of this whole process of becoming  puppy parents...it is an awesome thing, with Kim knowing how to pick the ones for us. In the meantime, sharing and listening to what others' experiences have been is helping us to prepare their homes. I can't wait to share our experiences with our new little one when our time comes! Waiting is not always easy in this time of instant gratification, but oh, what an amazing reward it is when we wait, watch, listen, learn and then finally get them home...I, for one, feel blessed. :wub:

Good luck to all of us waiting in the wings for our turn!

I have learned so much from these forums about what to expect - and I'm glad I did. What a rambunctious group of pups - I can't wait to see their personalities shine through.

“And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

#12 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 894 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:42 PM

Update pictures for everyone here.  Cree was nice enough to allow her day old pups and week old pups to be photographed.  Enjoy the pics.  Oh and by the way, while I am at it, keep watching because there just might be another announcement soon. 

Attached Thumbnails

• 20161011_131050_1.jpg
  • 20161018_115206_1.jpg
  • 20161108_122339_1.jpg

Edited by Greg, 09 November 2016 - 10:43 PM.

#13 ArielRabbit

ArielRabbit

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:42 AM

Oh my, I think I am in love!

:wub:

#14 Kuschel

Kuschel

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Married to my best friend, Camping, Swimming, Hooping, Hiking, Bicycling, Tattoos, and Burning Man.

Posted 10 November 2016 - 08:27 AM

I think my neighbors may have been a bit concerned at the loud noises that just came from my apartment. That is a pretty big litter and they are ALL SO ADORBS. 

“And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

#15 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1707 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 11 November 2016 - 10:11 AM

Oh this is Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!   love to see Mom and her pups!   WOW!  there is a lot of activity there!!!!!    :lol:

#16 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 11 November 2016 - 01:46 PM

That's killer.  Great photo, Greg.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#17 Jon and Gail

Jon and Gail

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Camping, hiking, backpacking, running, hunting, kayaking.

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:39 PM

Wow. Seven? Great looking babies.

#18 LakeGirl

LakeGirl

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 06:15 AM

Those photos are amazing! Brought awwws, chuckles and smiles to our morning for sure!
"A life ain't much of a life without a dog in it, s'what I always said."
Dan Gemeinhart, The Honest Truth

#19 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 06:55 AM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh......!!!!!!! I almost don't have any words...what a beautiful,  calm looking mama she is to those babies of hers!!! Makes me happy to just set eyes on them... :wub:  :wub:

#20 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 894 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 08:17 PM

Picture taken today of the pups.  They will be heading to their new homes very soon.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20161126_122815_1.jpg

Edited by Greg, 26 November 2016 - 08:18 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cree, Jay, Pups

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users