Photo

Jas & K'ne Latest

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2344 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

There is a difference between my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Posted 16 March 2018 - 06:33 AM

In case anyone was wondering.. we are still alive and doing things.

Got a "new" van.. and K'ne has been helping me work on it..

CarbHelper.jpg

They enjoy going on road trips...2Dogs1Seat.jpg MIaCanWeGoNow.jpg MIaLebecMorning.jpg

We even recently went to Arizona and camped out for a week, in the desert.

MIaPicsHappened.jpg

For the record.. they totally approved of the bed I built in the back..

MIaDonWannaGetUp.jpg

While I was working on the van last summer.. JJ decided to lay on the lawn beside the van and soak up some sun.

Apparently a neighbor called in a possible dead dog..  deddog.jpg  because Animal control came by in their big truck.. and stopped in front of our house.

J got up and came to tell me we may have guests..

...and they drove away..  

Also- for those with twitchy dogs.. this is how I do my kid's nails.. Jas can be jumpy and reactive.. notice how 'tense' he is.. (not)

jNails.jpg

I haven't cut their nails in years.. I just use a bastard file and shape them down in a natural direction.

"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

#2 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3371 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 16 March 2018 - 06:39 AM

:) Way to go on the nails Star.... :)

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#3 NorCal

NorCal

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:travel yoga hiking gardens family DOGS and water and my new buddy Zuni Blue

Posted 16 March 2018 - 12:52 PM

great story....i wish zuni would let me use a file.

#4 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2344 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

There is a difference between my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Posted 19 March 2018 - 04:06 AM

....  "let" ??

that is all I'm gonna say about that.

"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

#5 Chinatola

Chinatola

Liliko'i & Kekona's Padre

• 1159 posts
  • Interests:Multiple business owner, father of two grown children, guitarist, amateur astronomer & husband of 30 years to my wonderful Julie Ann. Oh yeah...absolutely nuts about dogs!!

Posted 20 March 2018 - 03:07 PM

I use a Dremel tool....they hate it but it's quick!

Chinatola

Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized.

--- Daniel Burnham

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users