• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Julie Padbury

Julie Padbury

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:28 PM

Oregon Friends, if you have connections in Medford, Jacksonville, Ashland please SHARE this post! Let's bring Cheyenne home! Julie De Haas Padbury Cheyenne is an American Indian Dog. Any contacts.
Libbi Peltz Jamie Winthrop Neena Rieder Kirsch

27067230_1807583492609199_14347201128223
27066877_1807583612609187_16213522800631
27544731_1807589052608643_57774224681894
Lonni Ruskin added 3 new photos.
7 hrs · 

Cheyenne has gone missing from the East Applegate Ridge Trail on Sterling Creek Road since last night at sunset. Please pass this news and her photo along to as many folks as you can. Call 541-899-5992-home which is a land line, or cell 541-864-0600. You can leave messages on both numbers, but onlly text to the cell number. Thank you and send her your thoughts for safety and going home.

OUR DAUGHTER LORIE'S DOG CHAYENNE has gone missing in Jacksonville, Oregon. It is between Medford and Ashland, Oregon. The breed is an American Indian dog. They look a little like a small boned Husky. PLEASE SHARE if you have any Facebood friends in Oregon. And please pray for her safe return.

#2 NorCal

NorCal

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:travel yoga hiking gardens family DOGS and water and my new buddy Zuni Blue

Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:36 PM

so sorry... I shared it and I'm praying

Edited by NorCal, 30 January 2018 - 09:38 PM.

#3 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 31 January 2018 - 05:21 AM

Oh, no!!! So sad to hear of this... I live on the East Coast, so can't really be of any help, except to pray for her safe return...

#4 Samie

Samie

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 06:14 AM

Oregon Friends, if you have connections in Medford, Jacksonville, Ashland please SHARE this post! Let's bring Cheyenne home! Julie De Haas Padbury Cheyenne is an American Indian Dog. Any contacts.
Libbi Peltz Jamie Winthrop Neena Rieder Kirsch

Lonni Ruskin added 3 new photos.
7 hrs · 

Cheyenne has gone missing from the East Applegate Ridge Trail on Sterling Creek Road since last night at sunset. Please pass this news and her photo along to as many folks as you can. Call 541-899-5992-home which is a land line, or cell 541-864-0600. You can leave messages on both numbers, but onlly text to the cell number. Thank you and send her your thoughts for safety and going home.

OUR DAUGHTER LORIE'S DOG CHAYENNE has gone missing in Jacksonville, Oregon. It is between Medford and Ashland, Oregon. The breed is an American Indian dog. They look a little like a small boned Husky. PLEASE SHARE if you have any Facebood friends in Oregon. And please pray for her safe return.

Go check this thread -> http://www.iidoba.or...ic=3461&p=32777

This is what another owner discovered when she lost her AI dog. The first 12 hours are crucial. In this post she wrote the things she would have done differently.

Unfortunately other than this information I'm not much help down in Texas. Sorry, but I do hope she returns to you quickly!

Edited by Samie, 31 January 2018 - 06:14 AM.

#5 DarmokElizabethontheocean

DarmokElizabethontheocean

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Creating new laws for the qualifications and accountability of service dog trainers in WA.

Posted 31 January 2018 - 08:12 AM

Any updates on the missing pup?

#6 LakeGirl

LakeGirl

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 12:45 PM

Oh no! Everyone's nightmare! Hope things work out well and Cheyenne comes home. Good information in the above posts. We'll have to look into a tracking collar too. Kaposia is microchipped, and she has collars with brass information plates riveted to them. They're very nice looking, and this way the only dangling tag is the rabies tag. I had my name, her name, my cell phone number, and the word "microchipped" engraved on the plate. I've often thought this is fine if she gets lost and some honest person finds her, not so good if she's stolen. She always wears her collar. It's like her precious necklace and she never wants it taken off...gets very anxious and skittish looking for it if it's off. We have three collars; one nylon webbing, one leather, and one reflective waterproof for when we have lake adventures. She wears the nylon one most of the time. When I take it off to scrub it clean and let it dry, I need to put one of the others on her or she keeps finding the nylon one and bringing it to me.
"A life ain't much of a life without a dog in it, s'what I always said."
Dan Gemeinhart, The Honest Truth

#7 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2290 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 31 January 2018 - 04:34 PM

Our hearts are right there with you.

#8 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 769 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 31 January 2018 - 08:22 PM

I received this message from Lori earlier.

Hi Greg, Cheyenne went from 7 miles away down a ridge into Ruch last night to a half mile from where I left my stinky t-shirt on the trail for her to come back to this morning where a mountain biker found her.

Edited by Greg, 31 January 2018 - 08:27 PM.

#9 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 01 February 2018 - 04:53 AM

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)  :)  :)

#10 Samie

Samie

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:33 AM

That's wonderful news to hear!!! So glad for the owners

#11 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1665 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:06 AM

That's great news and an awesome plan leaving the shirt!

Heart warming happy ending!

#12 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3354 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:46 AM

Awesome. Love happy endings.
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#13 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7733 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:52 AM

OMIG!  So relieved. As Miz Molly said, "Love happy endings".

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users