Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

New Pup Zephyr Home In Texas

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite pic so far - shows how happy...and silly they are together!

Hi everyone!   I am still getting a hang of the forum (navigating and figuring out where to post), so I hope I am posting this in the right place! I picked up Zephyr last Friday and then traveled a

Zephyr has so much personality! If you ever want to have a mini AID reunion let me know. We're in Little Elm and have a big fenced in yard where they could get to know each other. There are 2 more

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

HOW is this dog SO PERFECT!? We had our struggles in the beginning, but gosh how I love him! Now that we are camping and road tripping more, it has been so much fun watching him go with the flow and trek with me :wub:

Also, finally sending in my Registration paperwork haha.

Had to compress the image quality for the forum - but can't help myself if sharing this stud heehee

zeph_final-05184.jpg

zeph_final-05255.jpg

zeph_final-05407.jpg

zeph-05458.jpg

zeph3-05176.jpg

zeph5-06755.jpg

zeph5-06788.jpg

zeph_final-05471-2.jpg

zeph_final-06008.jpg

zeph_final-06262.jpg

zeph_final-06845.jpg

zeph_final-07020.jpg

zeph_final-05851.jpg

Edited by nrrosque
  • Like 5

GREAT PICS!!!! I love the howling pic, sitting in the tall rocks and giving you the paw!

Yes! The howling pic is really exceptional! Will you let Kim use that on his site? He is going to love that.

• Like 2

Yes, of course!! Is there another way I could send it with better quality/resolution?

Yes. I will write you through the PM system.

• 6 months later...

Now THOSE are really great doggie smiles! Fantastic photos! What is Zephyr howling at/about? Kaposia howls at our cell phone ring tones, and the civil defense siren on the first Tuesday every month.

• Like 1

I love following you on Instagram!

Zephyr's toy and treat shenanigans remind me so much of my own AI, Boulder.

Awww thank you!! Boulder is so handsome!! What's your instagram? I think i just saw it the other day - want to make sure I am following!

Now THOSE are really great doggie smiles! Fantastic photos! What is Zephyr howling at/about? Kaposia howls at our cell phone ring tones, and the civil defense siren on the first Tuesday every month.

Haha he only howls if we ask him to "sing" or when we are on hikes I have a my friends howl with me to coax him into his song!

That's so funny - cell phone ringtones :lol:

Awww thank you!! Boulder is so handsome!! What's your instagram? I think i just saw it the other day - want to make sure I am following!

I just started one: Boulder_AI_dog

My nine year really wanted him to have one because we follow so many others ;)

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

Wow those are some AMAZING photos. I like the one on the bed best perhaps because it's the unusual one in the series. All are wonderful. He looks really fit. Good job Mom.

• Like 1