Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

June 2010--pup Pictures

great pics Starghoti. The pic with you sitting on the log with the pup behind your right foot.....there is definitely a content look on both of your faces....is this one Kim's / your choice? I can just hear your squeals of delight punctuated with happy anticipation all the way down here to California :Bwahahaha: Oh to be there again, picking out a new pup. Don't know that I can wait out this year.

Kim says he is likely keeping that girl. And she might be a bit toooo busy for our lifestyle-- L0L

Her litter-brother, is the one that I find the color fascinating. Or the laid back tan girl (?) -- or ANY of them really. :)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok- now that I have other pictoral obligations fulfilled, I can post more puppy pics.

ALERT! There are several in here that will just melt your heart!

you have been warned!

(my apologies to those that suffer puppy-withdrawl)

100_0060.jpg

100_0064.jpg

100_0142.jpg

100_0149.jpg

100_0159.jpg

the dark one in the first pic, first set, looks like Sitka.

I just get such a kick out of the variety--no carbon copies.

Your second set of pics...very cute, alright. I can't seem to get this silly grin off my face.

the dark one in the first pic, first set, looks like Sitka.

I just get such a kick out of the variety--no carbon copies.

Your second set of pics...very cute, alright. I can't seem to get this silly grin off my face.

Oh, and my bad- not 118 but 148 and 150 I think. Hard to tell, I didn't take those, and the shade makes it hard to know for sure.

Ugh- just checked 100-150 comes up as "Page 118" on the web. hence my confusion.

Ok- at least I know I'm not crazy.. due to that. L0L

Edited by Starghoti
Ok- now that I have other pictoral obligations fulfilled, I can post more puppy pics.

So, the pup pulling my son's shoelace is the same one with the long hair sitting on a chair in the first post in this thread. For the woman getting this dog, I have to tell you, he is a hoot. He's like a little tank - he led with the top of his head. Most times, you did not see his eyes. He was the exact opposite of his litter-mate. He'd waddle up to you first thing and plonk down on your foot, while his sibling would stay out of reach and watch everything.

He made a big impression on me.

Why oh why did I look....I just didn't listen to the ALERT Bwahahaha!!! Thanks for the pictures...sure gives me the fever to get another one! Ken (my hubby) likes the sable colored ones. After Chhaya had so much fun with Snake and Malachi it makes me wonder if Chhaya would happier with a buddy???

Oooooooooooooooh, I am having BIG TIME PUPPY FEVER. Great pics. B):D:ph34r::ph34r: :ph34r:

I also have puppy fever! Exacerbated by having actually Met the little Cuties!

Ah the pain..

Ah the Not Knowing which one..

Ah the waiting..

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

L0L

Dude, you said it!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Seriously!! I have the patience of a two year old most of the time. This is KILLING ME!!!!!!! :o

Can you feel my big consoling hug down there? {{{{{{Chickasaw 5-0H}}}}}}

:)

:P

(that goes out to any/all the Pre-Puppy People btw)

We should start a therapy group 'Puppies Anonymous'. For moral support, and then we can shift it to the not-sleeping-through-the-night--but loving-it & teething & why does he/she do that? moral support.. haha

:Bwahahaha: Yeah, thanks for the hug Starghoti!!! I definately need the lovin' right about now. Anyone else need a hug. I'm feeling generous :P

No Problem- We all gotta commiserate- right?

Was talking with the hubby last night.. and we agree it is the not knowing which/when that is just killing with antici..pation! (did you hear the RockyHorror inflection there?? L0L) Now he has even joined the Name-Game. We are working on a list of interesting and potential names for the little bug. :Bwahahaha:

Good luck to us all... !

I could just squeez the one sleeping on the log ooooooooo I love these dog s I think I will stay in the east if I go there I might come home with one :Bwahahaha: :Bwahahaha: :Bwahahaha:

ALERT! There are several in here that will just melt your heart!

you have been warned!

Has anyone heard yet which pup they are getting? Or maybe has anyone heard if Kim is getting closer to making those decisions? B)

Kim told me it would be about 2-4 weeks, and that was 3 weeks ago, so naturally I am getting anxious. I am mentally prepared to wait until August, but you know how it gets. :( When you get a window of 2-4 weeks, you start to get excited when you realize you could have your pup in a week. :P

Does anyone know how old are the pups now? I estimate they should be about 6 or 7 weeks now... I think.

First 2 pups from first litter have been placed with the first two families on the waiting list. Here is a picture of one of them--very nice people:

Brian Rigby & wife in CO just got married & for their honey moon drove out "camping along the way" to pick up their new pup.

rigby.jpg

Is that sweet, or what? I wish I'd had my first dog when I was that young.

Third person on the waiting list is leaning toward this pup:

chasepup.jpg

If anyone else is as smitten with this little one, as I am, there are several of this color. Let Kim know. Tell him you saw the Chase pup.

Brian Rigby & wife in CO just got married & for their honey moon drove out "camping along the way" to pick up their new pup.

Brian Rigby & wife, congrats to you on your marriage and on your adorable pup. Welcome to paradise.

Do all the current pups have homes?

Some time ago I read in the forum that all the people on the waiting list would receive a pup. There were 29 or 30 pups in total. I don't know how many people were on the waiting list, but I think I remember someone saying they were #25 in line. That is as close as I can get to answering your question Gib. Hope it helps. B)

There were 29 or 30 pups in total.

There were 29 pups; Little Dawn made 30, but Kim is keeping her. He'd usually keep a few other pups, too.

All the current pups have homes, but sometimes people pass on a color, waiting for something specific.

You should get on the waiting list as soon as you're ready, and tell Kim if you are interested if someone passes on a pup.

He won't breed again, until he has a sufficient waiting list.