1 reply to this topic

#1 Samie

Samie

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:20 AM

I've had the most interesting dreams lately. Probably because I'm waiting in great anticipation of my puppy. 

The one that happened about a week ago, I had my new puppy but I was freaking out having trouble training her. I just couldn't seem to remember any of the things I had read, and then on top of that she got away! I woke up, thought about it, and laughed at my already over-anxious parental worries  :P

However, last night I had the most beautiful dream. I was out in the woods with some friends. We were hiking at night and in the distance there was a large bonfire. The people around the bonfire started singing and despite the distance I could hear it very clearly. It sounded like an Indian tribal song (or at least what my mind interprets as a tribal song). And then strangely I started singing with them. I had never heard anything that sounded like that song before, but I knew all the words and pitches for the song and was singing with them. In my dream it was this absolutely beautiful moment as I realized I was apart of that. I wish I could remember the song; it reminded me of water. Like a clear river, running gently downstream.

Anyway, my overactive imagination is running away with me as I wait for my puppy. So much possibility and potential ahead. :rolleyes:

#2 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 13 July 2017 - 06:35 AM

Wow, what a NICE dream! Waiting for your turn, however much we think it is the agony of anticipation, is actually an awesome time, giving us prep time, much like when a mother is pregnant! Then when you get  "the call", and  pick up your pup, it's better than you ever imagined!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users