New Members!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7786 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 18 April 2007 - 10:49 AM

I would like to suggest that you utilize this feature:

Attached File  mark___em_read.JPG   51.93K   21 downloads

Clicking on it will allow you to see where the current conversations are.
One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#2 judyk

judyk

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderator
  • 837 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 02:43 PM

I would like to suggest that you utilize this feature:

Attached File  mark___em_read.JPG   51.93K   21 downloads

Clicking on it will allow you to see where the current conversations are.

Hi Allison!

I tried to use this feature and was told 'you're not authorized to use this feature.' I tried!!

Judy K in Michigan
[font=Comic Sans Ms]

Judy in Michigan

#3 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7786 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 18 April 2007 - 03:15 PM

That's odd. I'll look into it. Thanks Judy.
One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#4 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7786 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 06:41 PM

Judy...be sure you are logged in before trying that. Let me know if you still get that prompt.

--David Dunning

#5 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7786 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 09:16 AM

Just wanted to bring this thread back up top, for our new members.

--David Dunning

#6 Jamacee

Jamacee

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 02:03 PM

I tried as well but got this

The error returned was:
Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

#7 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7786 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 03:39 PM

Hmm. It works for me, both not logged in, and as a guest. Were you logged in?

I'll see what I can do.

--David Dunning

#8 Coyote Crow Dog

Coyote Crow Dog

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Frisbee, hunting, pulling (as a sled dog), chasing swallows, "Hyperdog" slingshot, hiking in the woods, tracking, herding, females...

Posted 20 December 2008 - 04:23 PM

I've got it. Just right of the smilies.

#9 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7786 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:46 AM

Okay, it's time to let the new members know, to "Mark all posts as read", and that in this forum, "Issues Bugs and Feature Requests", is where you might find answers to problems. You are also welcome to ask.

Once your posts are marked "as read", then as you look at the index, you will notice colors marking where the new conversations are. One of many ways to find what's going on, and a very good place to start. It also gets you in the habit of looking at the index, and then you will begin to understand the structure of the forums.

--David Dunning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users