• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 RoyS

RoyS

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Being outdoors, working in my shop, running my business, spending time with my family, mushroom hunting, fixing my Chevy's up.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

Just curious. I was reading them and noticed that it said that I could not reply. I seem to be able to reply to all the others except this one.

#2 aidogs

aidogs

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:Lurking.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

I believe because it's the group you're in ...I've sent a note to Allison about it.

I'm easily distracted by squirrels.

#3 RoyS

RoyS

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Being outdoors, working in my shop, running my business, spending time with my family, mushroom hunting, fixing my Chevy's up.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

I believe because it's the group you're in ...I've sent a note to Allison about it.

and what group would that be. I didn't know there was such a thing but of course I am still learning my way around here.

#4 RoyS

RoyS

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

Sorry, where are my manners. Thanks for letting me know and forwarding that. It is not a big deal but thought it was a bit weird. Non the less I am just glad the forum is back up. I have enjoyed the pictures.

#5 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7778 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:02 AM

I've lost some permissions, myself.  Get to it asap.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#6 aidogs

aidogs

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:Lurking.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:06 AM

Oh. Sorry, my fault.

Try it now.

I'm easily distracted by squirrels.

#7 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7778 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:23 PM

okay Roy.  Should have full rights, again. 

I see there may be a couple others that have lost their IIDOBA Member status.  Let me know here, and I will fix that for you.

Members are considered guests. They are welcome to post and talk with us.  IIDOBA Members are folks with AIdogs, or people on the waiting list.  They get more features.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#8 RoyS

RoyS

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

Thanks. That must have been the "group" aidogs was talking about. I am happy to be an IIDOBA member. Not so much for the "more features" part although that is nice but more so as a sense of belonging or being a part of something special.

#9 ~IowayNationGirl~

~IowayNationGirl~

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:31 AM

Well in that case I would be needing a changing also.  I didn't know the difference myself, As I am only listed as a member but I am on the waiting list too. Thanks!! :D

~ ~ Tonya D. ~ ~

~~~ He planned it so your path crossed mine ~~~

#10 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7778 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:26 AM

Done.  Anyone else?

--David Dunning

#11 ~IowayNationGirl~

~IowayNationGirl~

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:34 AM

whoa hoooo.. Thanks Allison :D Felling pretty important now with that title! Now I'm a member of the "Chub Club"  &  "IIDOBA"!! Yayyy for me :D

~ ~ Tonya D. ~ ~

~~~ He planned it so your path crossed mine ~~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users