Photo

Arg!! Picture Problems

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2344 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

There is a difference between my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:13 AM

I have cruised the help area, and looked through the settings, but to no avail..
For some reason most of the pictures are just "IMG_2654.jpg" or something like that. And when I click on the link, I get
" Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:
Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available."

I am confused.

Help?

Pretty please??
I want to see Pics of all the beautiful babies!
:D

Anna S :)
"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

#2 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7723 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:36 AM

Anna, there are a couple forums in which non-owners are not allowed to post pictures. "New Pups", and a couple in Forum Administration.

Other than that, this tutorial should help:

How to Post Pictures.

We look forward to your photos.
One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#3 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2344 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:39 AM

Um, thanks. I will read it.
But the issue I was having was that about half the time I can't see Other peoples' pictures.
Some of the topics work fine, others give the error. :)
I'm a pic junkie. I love getting to know other people's "kids"

Amendment--
LOLOL
Ok- Went to the help thread you sent, and I can't see the jpgs of the screen shots.. Bwahahaha

ROFL
arg.

even tried a different browser entirely.
Bwahahaha- Nope. sigh
arg

Somebody call me a Wah-mbulance!!

Edited by Starghoti, 20 April 2010 - 06:41 AM.

"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

#4 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7723 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:46 AM

We used to be a private forum, and have only recently opened up forums to non-owners/members.

I will look into it.
One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#5 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2344 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:49 AM

Thank you So much.
I really appreciate :)

Looking forward to seeing many grinning doggy-faces.

#6 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7723 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:55 AM

I have increased your permissions. Let me know if you are missing something you want.

--David Dunning

#7 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2344 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:22 AM

Logged out
Logged back in

and Voila!
You are a Genius!!

Thank you sooo much
Have a Great one.

Anna

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users