Editing Time

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7786 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:50 AM

Richie, I believe you mentioned the inability to edit your posts. I can increase the time you have to edit, if you like.
One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#2 taylorRichie

taylorRichie

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 06:33 AM

Richie, I believe you mentioned the inability to edit your posts. I can increase the time you have to edit, if you like.

No worries... In other forums I use, I can start something like a "Build Log" where I post pictures and updates on the very first post, and people comment below. THis makes it so my updates are always on the first post, and don't get lost in comments.

My plan with my Boulder Image thread was to keep adding images to my first post, with updates, so people could see him progress chronologically. But it really doesn't matter ;)

It makes sense on a Vehicle Build log, but not as much on a picture thread.

Honestly this is one of the best maintained forums I've been a member of, and I don't think you need to change a thing. ;)

#3 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7786 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 02 July 2009 - 08:13 PM

;) Thanks. Thanks very much.
One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#4 Jamacee

Jamacee

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:46 AM

I agree and I am a member of other various 4x4 forums - this one honestly is the smoothest one! doing a great job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users