Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

I was a great experience to go down and meet Greg and Kim. The property is amazing and southern Oregon is beautiful. Those dogs live with more room than a lot of my friends!.

IMG_5073.JPG

IMG_5090.JPG

IMG_5123.JPG

IMG_5136.JPG

IMG_5156.JPG

IMG_5171.JPG

IMG_5198.JPG

• Like 13
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was a great experience to go down and meet Greg and Kim. The property is amazing and southern Oregon is beautiful. Those dogs live with more room than a lot of my friends!.

Week 9 picture updates. I do clean really.

Riddick is almost a year old now. Here are some pictures from our morning hike the other day.

Posted Images

I'm glad that you got your pup. The pictures are great and I think that you have a loyal pup. Meanwhile i will wait on getting my pup for my Alaskan Husky female, Shale.

patients pay off

• Like 3

Thank you for sharing your pics....beautiful little pup, and what a great name! So happy for those that can go get them personally. Congrats on the new addition to the family!

• Like 2

Fantastic!!!!!!! Glad you got your pup and were able to go to SDK. That is on my bucket list to do. What litter is Riddick from?

Fantastic!!!!!!! Glad you got your pup and were able to go to SDK. That is on my bucket list to do. What litter is Riddick from?

Thanks everyone. I think he is special myself. My daughter loves him too. I just have to get her trained, she is learning. Jay silver heals and Nina. It was a great quick trip. Plus I got to stop in Medford for IN-N-Out. One interesting side effect of a long trip is it crate trained the little guy. I had to stop every 2 hours to let him out and walk but it was easier to let him cry in the kennel when I was driving because other than give him toys there was nothing I could do. After the third stop he did not mind it. I also play with him at night until he is tired so he just goes in the kennel and passes out.

• Like 5

My mom and I went down to get our pup on Monday. Haven't made a post about him yet, but he's also from Nina and Jay Silverheels, he's one of the black ones.

• Like 3

Congratulations! Looking forward to meeting him. What's his name? I'll look around, maybe you are posting somewhere else.

Nice photos!

• Like 1

I wonder if the buttery shaggy one is the unicorn dog my husband saw when he got Cake. Oh what a beauty!

PS Can't wait to see shots of Jackdog's black pup. Those were some super sweet looking guys!

PSS It's probably good we live in Michigan or we'd have a race between me and Judy for # of dogs....

Edited by Sherab
  • Like 2

Beautiful photos Rick. These dogs are truly majestic. :wub:

• Like 1

I keep meaning to make a post about my pup! The computer I'm using has a messed up hard drive, so certain things don't work... like putting pictures on here! I'll make an introductory post as soon as I find a way around this issue.

• Like 2

Oh my goodness I am so happy for you to finally have your pup! Ugh I have been anxiously waiting to see what kind of pup you got and I think he is perfect for you. :) Looking forward to updates, etc.

Edited by Felix
  • Like 1

JackG, you can always send the photos to me, and I can put them up for you.

I keep meaning to make a post about my pup! The computer I'm using has a messed up hard drive, so certain things don't work... like putting pictures on here! I'll make an introductory post as soon as I find a way around this issue.

lets see the pictures.

• Like 2

Week 9 picture updates. I do clean really.

3 cats 2 dogs - dust bunnies everywhere! even 10 minutes after sweeping!

It's all good! :D

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

First hike for Riddick. He did great as long as we were moving with people and dogs saying hi to him. If we were hanging out and others ignored him he got upset.

• Like 1