Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

New Pup Zephyr Home In Texas

Wow those are some AMAZING photos. I like the one on the bed best perhaps because it's the unusual one in the series. All are wonderful. He looks really fit. Good job Mom.

Thank you SO much! My Mom (Zeph's granny) keeps telling me he's too skinny haha - I keep telling her he is a working weight and very healthy :P ...I think if she had her way it would be a little chubs haha

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite pic so far - shows how happy...and silly they are together!

Hi everyone!   I am still getting a hang of the forum (navigating and figuring out where to post), so I hope I am posting this in the right place! I picked up Zephyr last Friday and then traveled a

Zephyr has so much personality! If you ever want to have a mini AID reunion let me know. We're in Little Elm and have a big fenced in yard where they could get to know each other. There are 2 more

Posted Images

Also, I totally forgot to post some photos from my favorite day this Summer!

We got to meet several other AI's, including Zephyr's brother Atticus! Zeph was more interested in running his heart out for two straight hours, but Atticus definitely stuck close to his brother and followed him everywhere on the beach...it was so sweet.

Watching them all run together on the beach was truly spectacular. I wish I could have sat there all day watching them run. These dogs continue to amaze me.

See if you can spot who's who!

Atticus, Zephyr, Willow, Tamarack, Rune, Arlo, Rikki, and Zola!

medium2.jpg

medium3.jpg

medium5.jpg

medium6.jpg

medium7.jpg

medium8.jpg

medium10.jpg

medium11.jpg

medium12.jpg

medium.jpg

medium4.jpg

• Like 5

Now that's a BIG WOW!!!! or should I say" bow wow". Impressive that they all sat so quietly for a moment. Looks like they were having such a great time. 7 very happy pups. It's interesting viewing their individual facial expressions you scroll through the photos. What a glorious group. Great photography!

• Like 3

Now that's a BIG WOW!!!! or should I say" bow wow". Impressive that they all sat so quietly for a moment. Looks like they were having such a great time. 7 very happy pups. It's interesting viewing their individual facial expressions you scroll through the photos. What a glorious group. Great photography!

Right!? I love how they all look so similar, yet so very different. This day was hands down one of my favorite days every and I am so glad that we were able to pull it together :wub:

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...

Been a while since I have done an update! We moved to Colorado as of January 1st 2021 and I cannot wait to get the dogs out for more camping adventures now that we are closer to plenty of fun places and can beat the heat (not being stuck in hot Texas Summers)! He continues the to be the best little Noodle adventure buddy always.

NRJ_-.jpg

NRJ_--2.jpg

NRJ_--32.jpg

NRJ_--25.jpg

8D49536A-C304-4025-A03C-A55CAFA4E8E2.JPG

AC6136A2-5D33-49E1-8476-19531899F122.JPG

• 7 months later...

Hey you guys!

We're in Colorado now too!  Moved here in May this year.  We're in the Springs...you still in Durango?  Maybe a springtime adventure is in order perhaps!