Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Dear Kim and Arlene,

I'm so glad I was able to come out and meet you both and see your place. It's absolutely gorgeous out there!

Our puppy is doing fantastic! We've named her Catori. She came out of her shell and is like any other exuberant puppy. Other than constantly being on alert and disciplining for the normal biting and jumping she's the best puppy. She absolutely loves running across the property, of course, checking out every bug and flying insect as she goes. We walk around the perimeter of the property every day and within a week she understood which trails to follow. She's also been walking with me to get the newspaper everyday. Now at 11 weeks she's picking up the paper and carrying it home (1/5 mile one way). She prances home with the paper in her mouth. It's easy to see how proud she is of herself. I'm glad we found a job she can do already!

She's become well socialized to SO many different situations. She gets to go on a car ride almost every day and enjoys watching the scenery go by. At the park where we go for more formal walks we are constantly getting comments on her beautiful blue eyes and distinctive coloring. She gets to play with a 10 month old border collie who's already been through obedience training, I'm hoping it'll rub off on Tori. We've visited my daughter's summer camp which is full of kids and Tori just sat there like a pro and let the kids pet her and play all around her. She behaves the same way in a group of adults.

In other words, I can't thank you enough for picking out the perfect puppy for our family. The girls and I absolutely love her.

I'll send the paperwork back as soon as I can get the dog to hold still long enough to get a standing, side shot. :- )

We are hoping to get together with all the A.I.Dog owners in our area soon for a gathering

Debra Pietrangelo

Chicago Ill.

Dear Kim and Arlene,

I'm so glad I was able to come out and meet you both and see your place. It's absolutely gorgeous out there!

Our puppy is doing fantastic! We've named her Catori. She came out of her shell and is like any other exuberant puppy. Other than constantly being on alert and disciplining for the normal biting and jumping she's the best puppy. She absolutely loves running across the property, of course, checking out every bug and flying insect as she goes. We walk around the perimeter of the property every day and within a week she understood which trails to follow. She's also been walking with me to get the newspaper everyday. Now at 11 weeks she's picking up the paper and carrying it home (1/5 mile one way). She prances home with the paper in her mouth. It's easy to see how proud she is of herself. I'm glad we found a job she can do already!

She's become well socialized to SO many different situations. She gets to go on a car ride almost every day and enjoys watching the scenery go by. At the park where we go for more formal walks we are constantly getting comments on her beautiful blue eyes and distinctive coloring. She gets to play with a 10 month old border collie who's already been through obedience training, I'm hoping it'll rub off on Tori. We've visited my daughter's summer camp which is full of kids and Tori just sat there like a pro and let the kids pet her and play all around her. She behaves the same way in a group of adults.

In other words, I can't thank you enough for picking out the perfect puppy for our family. The girls and I absolutely love her.

I'll send the paperwork back as soon as I can get the dog to hold still long enough to get a standing, side shot. :- )

We are hoping to get together with all the A.I.Dog owners in our area soon for a gathering

Debra Pietrangelo

Chicago Ill.

Debra - If you are on the forum by now, you should get together with Shannon, she has a litter mate of your Catori. She lives in TN but I beleive it's close to ILL.,? There are many owners of A.I.Dogs in Chicago area. Have you talked to James Francel yet? He should be on the forum? Have fun with your pup & remember the "tough love" <g> Kim

Debra - If you are on the forum by now, you should get together with Shannon, she has a litter mate of your Catori. She lives in TN but I beleive it's close to ILL.,? There are many owners of A.I.Dogs in Chicago area. Have you talked to James Francel yet? He should be on the forum? Have fun with your pup & remember the "tough love" <g> Kim

Can't wait to see a picture of your new pup Debra! Put one up as soon as you can !

KK

Dear Kim and Arlene,

Debra Pietrangelo

Chicago Ill.

Yes Debra I would love to get together with you. I talked to the A.I. rep in our area last night and he is hoping to get a gathering together later this summer. Hope to hear from ya soon -Shannon