Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

I Swear, Dogs Laugh

Tolinka (9 mo) just met my son's chocolate lab Fin (12 weeks). This was Tolinka's first time with a pup this young. When they first came nose to nose, there was a strong alpha growl from Tolinka, lots of sniffing, and for the next 6 hours, it was a constant non stop fun ride watching these two characters play. I loved the way Tolinka behaved...gentle with the pup, dashing about, playing hide and seek, tug of war and generally letting the pup attack him, sitting on the pup, pup sitting on Tolinka, sharing water bowls at the same time, lots of communication, and 70 pictures later everyone learning a lot.

Hope you enjoy.

:Bwahahaha: "GOTTCHA CAGED NOW DON'T I LITTLE FELLA"

IMG_6836.JPG

:Bwahahaha: "OH MAN, THAT WAS A GREAT ONE"

IMG_6829.JPG

:D "YOU GOT ME NOW LITTLE GUY"

IMG_6831.JPG

:D "O.K., O.K., I HEAR YOU, LOUD AND CLEAR"

IMG_6808.JPG

:D "THIS LITTLE CHOCOLATE GUY, CAN I TAKE HIM HOME?"

IMG_6801.JPG

I am jealous snake wont tug or anything unless the pup totolly gets on his nerves out side he runs around with rolled him a couple of timesbut MAlachi shakes it off and continues MAlachi loves being out side playing sniffing etc. but when snake comes in he shuts down no playing aloud it bothers me I keep thinking that when the MAl gets bigger there will be more interaction going on I have to incourage snake that it is ok to correct the pup if not he goes into submissive roll not what i want the only time he does it with no questions is over a bone dont mess with his bones

Tolinka (9 mo) just met my son's chocolate lab Fin (12 weeks). This was Tolinka's first time with a pup this young. When they first came nose to nose, there was a strong alpha growl from Tolinka, lots of sniffing, and for the next 6 hours, it was a constant non stop fun ride watching these two characters play. I loved the way Tolinka behaved...gentle with the pup, dashing about, playing hide and seek, tug of war and generally letting the pup attack him, sitting on the pup, pup sitting on Tolinka, sharing water bowls at the same time, lots of communication, and 70 pictures later everyone learning a lot.

Hope you enjoy.

:Bwahahaha: "GOTTCHA CAGED NOW DON'T I LITTLE FELLA"

IMG_6836.JPG

:Bwahahaha: "OH MAN, THAT WAS A GREAT ONE"

IMG_6829.JPG

:D "YOU GOT ME NOW LITTLE GUY"

IMG_6831.JPG

:D "O.K., O.K., I HEAR YOU, LOUD AND CLEAR"

IMG_6808.JPG

:D "THIS LITTLE CHOCOLATE GUY, CAN I TAKE HIM HOME?"

IMG_6801.JPG

Great pics!!! The second third and forth pics look kinda like my cat Annie and Chhaya...the lip curl is soooo funny!!!!

Got a question for anyone who can help me...I'm searching on the forum for pictures of Nova and Hopi....I found one of Nova but that was all. Can anyone tell me where to go to find their pictures? Thanks!!!

Great pics!!! The second third and forth pics look kinda like my cat Annie and Chhaya...the lip curl is soooo funny!!!!

Got a question for anyone who can help me...I'm searching on the forum for pictures of Nova and Hopi....I found one of Nova but that was all. Can anyone tell me where to go to find their pictures? Thanks!!!

here's one

hopi.JPG

Kim and I are now working on a "Breeders Page". That will make it much easier for everyone. Their pictures are spread all over, here, on the forum. You might try the search feature. It is under the heading, at the top.

I love the playing pictures. We are getting there, steadily.

here nova the second pic is of nova I think rouge and shappa

here's one

nova.jpg

novanovaxsandy.jpg

Edited by linda

I think Rogue is already gone, by the taking of these pics. That is Shappa, and......I'll check.

Whoa. What a picture, though. Look at those guys....

I think Rogue is already gone, by the taking of these pics. That is Shappa, and......I'll check.

Whoa. What a picture, though. Look at those guys....

I think that's Jay Silverheals in the middle.

Of all the dogs I saw last summer, I was most impressed with Shappa. I really wanted one of his pups (Kim had some, but they were all spoken for). I wasn't interested in Nova, but now I have a new found appreciation (in a big way).

That would be Nova, Scout and Shapa

Nova.jpg

Scout.jpg

Shappa.jpg

Thanks for posting this great pic of Shappa, Tolinka's father. He is a very cool looking animal. I missed a great shot of him when I was at Kim's last summer picking up my pup. Thanks again.

Scout! That's the name I was looking for. Thanks, Todd.

Scout! That's the name I was looking for. Thanks, Todd.

I thought that was Scout in the middle. He is Hawk's brother, and I can tell they are related. Hawk always has that mellow look in his eyes.

Did you say Rouge is gone? Do you mean Hawk's daddy Rouges Red Ryder?

I agree I fell in love with shappa he is one georigous dog I am almost positive the one dog is nove jay silverheel looks differnt I have a picture of him he has more brown tones nove has snakes coloring grey tones here is a picture of jay

Of all the dogs I saw last summer, I was most impressed with Shappa. I really wanted one of his pups (Kim had some, but they were all spoken for). I wasn't interested in Nova, but now I have a new found appreciation (in a big way).

jay.jpg

Jay.jpg

Edited by linda
I think that's Jay Silverheals in the middle.

Soooo...that's why you love Soul so much! Bwahahaha...Shappa's look (the eyes) has been handed down to his son...as has his girth in the chest. Soul may have his momma's coloring - but definitely has his Daddy's facial expressions!