Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Where has my little puppy gone? I can't hardly believe how big Darmok is now. It seems he just got bigger again over night.

Darmok and I have now been camping a few times and he seems to be doing well with all the extended time in the car and the every changing enviroments.

I try to get him to a dog park where ever we are so he can run off some of that energy being confined to the car and/or campsite that builds up.

20375738_10154965451128831_2862646637478249196_n.jpg

• Like 4

Time flies so fast!!!! What a handsome boy he is! I'm sure he leaps with joy when he gets to the park, knowing what he is in store for :) Camping with him must be so much fun...

It's hard to believe, but in a week, Wyot turns 10 months....YIKES! Still so much puppy in him but he is much better at recall. Stops on the trails when off leash, turns around and makes sure we are coming. Whenever I have trouble (since Lyme's disease, my balance when walking on uneven terrain periodically is off), Wyot immediately comes to my side, a bit of whining , which is his concern at my wobbliness..I laugh, and maintain (most of the time, lol!) without falling, at which time his tail begins to wag happily, and he puts a paw up gently on my thigh, then turns to continue, willing me to follow... I LOVE that our dogs are so very very attentive to all the nuances - except, of course, when they are on a scent....LOL!

• Like 2