Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Fall 2018 Pups Going To New Homes

Quote Kim La Flamme

New Fall 2018 pup owners – 2nd AIDog - Patci & Bill Bradley - California

Kim La Flamme ~ Founder/Trustee of the AIDog breed for over 50 years - www.indiandogs.com

AIDog Owner's Forum - http://www.iidoba.org/forums/index.php?app=uportal

20181201_130026.jpg

Edited by Greg
  • Like 4

Quote Kim La Flamme

New fall 2018 - 3rd AI pup owner – Carmel King Belenski – NJ – This is Carmel’s 3rd AIDog, (1st male lived to 20 years old & 2nd female lived to 18 ½ years old )

Kim La Flamme ~ Founder/Trustee of the AIDog breed for over 50 years - www.indiandogs.com

20181204_111417.jpg

• Like 5

Quote Kim La Flamme

New fall 2018 pup owner – Adriene Tayler - Oregon

20181204_154733.jpg

• Like 4

I really want to know what Carmel feeds her dogs! Congratulations to all new pup owners - these dogs are such a blessing:)

• Like 2

Hi There, Thats a great Question Lake Girl, Berta, can anyone recommend a well researched dry food brand? I found out the brand I loved has been sold to a big corp and likely the Quality will go down..

esp for puppies. Also if anyone can recommend a good foot care program for furry toes that would be super duper as my pup runs in the snow alot :)

I would like to apologize for the delay in the announcement of the placement of these pups. Due to the holidays and everyone's busy schedules, we have encounters some delays in the process. However, I can announce that all of the pups from this litter has been placed.

Kim has also received many inquiries about the availability of pups, so he has asked me to make the following statement:

Here at Song Dog Kennels, we breed according to the waiting list. We have made a breeding and will know if that breeding was successful in the next couple of weeks. If that breeding was successful, that litter will be due around the first week of January. This means the pups from that litter would be available to be placed in their new homes around the end of February 2019. I know the waiting can be hard, but as so many of our owners can attest, the wait is well worth it.

We will post information of the breeding we made once we are confident the breeding was successful.

Edited by Greg
  • Like 2

That is such great news Greg! I couldn't agree more, these dogs are such amazing companions! Everyone stops us to ask what breed Koda is and to say how beautiful she is! These dogs are everything you could hope for in a dog and that's because of what Kim has done over the years. I can't wait to get another AIDog!!

Hope all is well and that the breeding is successful.

• Like 2

Hi. Our new pup, Nuttah Ayasha, is doing very well . She has adjusted to us quickly and follows me around everywhere. I think it’s funny that when she is napping I use the time to shower and do homes chores just like I did with our sons. When she is awake it is play time on the floor. She is so cute and sweet. She is our second IAD and so excited to have such an intelligent dog again.

• Like 3

Quote Carmel - New Jersey

Subject: ToHi

Hi Kim

We made it back to Jersey safe & sound. She slept thru 2 plane rides. Woke up in the airport with the layover. 12 hours in the carrier and no accidents! And she had food & water. Picked up fermented goats milk from the pet store. She loves it, any idea how much she should get each day? I have a vet appointment for her this afternoon. Got a stool sample this morning. Her and Layla seem to be getting along really well. Layla is very food orientated, when i fed them ToHi started to go see what Layla had in her bowl. Layla let out 1 little growl and the boundaries were set. BTW my 22 year old son cried tears of joy! She slept with him last night. Can't wait to see my daughters face tonight!

20181206_104756.jpg

• Like 3

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2018 fall pup owners – Paige & Denny Johnson – Salem OR –

20181202_114008.jpg

Quote Paige

We named her Rikki. She's doing great!

She is sooooo good about meeting new people. She slowly trots up, tail wagging, and sits down and kisses them when they bend down

IMG952776.jpg IMG952836.jpg

• Like 3

Paige, you did it! Congratulations! We'll have to get Frankie and Rikki together some time!

Berta

Monmouth

Great! I have a fenced yard and a covered porch for those rainy days:)

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Quote Kim La Flamme

New fall 2018 puppy - Allen & Trisha – WA – This is their 2nd AIDog

AIDog Owner's Forum - http://www.iidoba.or...php?app=uportal

Hi Kim/Greg –

It has been a little bit of a roller-coaster ride the last couple days so I apologize for the late update, I totally forgot how crazy it is to have a puppy!!!

We got him home safely and are now just working on transitions/introductions with our other animals and keeping the peace with them all. Our older AI dog didn't want much to do with him but she is warming up slowly. Our older cat is just fine with him however our younger cat has been in hiding until today. Hoping things smooth out soon. He has been doing well albeit some separation anxiety. He has a wonderful personality, loves his food, treats and toys. He has been great so far with potty training and sleeping at night. We are super impressed with how well he is handling everything! I've attached a picture of my son with him and will get a picture of all of us together soon!

Thanks for all of your help in getting him to us and everything you do for this breed, we feel so blessed to have another one ;)

Allen & Trisha - WA

IMG_4626.jpgIMG_4636.jpg

• Like 3