Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

When I log on to the forum I get a different time than the actual time - for example - when I posted a reply just a bit ago it showed the time as 9:43 AM when in truth it's about 1 AM - is that something that I can change or fix on my computer? I know you guys live in the same time zone as I do so that can't be the problem. Let me know what is the deal and how to fix it please? thanks.

Go into "My Controls", down the left side, under "Options", you will find "Board Settings". There, you can adjust your time.

Perfect! I was living on Casablanca time Now I have it set correctly - thanks!!

I lost my post that time! what did I press! contol for shift!

Anyway what I said was!

Thanks for that information, it says it's 4.00 am here, I may have been up, but not computing!

It is actually just about 12.05pm now, but as the song goes "Its 5.00 o'clock somewhere!"

That's the pity of the time difference, there is such a short time scale that we are on line at a decent time for us all.

I lost my post that time! what did I press! contol for shift!

Anyway what I said was!

Thanks for that information, it says it's 4.00 am here, I may have been up, but not computing!

It is actually just about 12.05pm now, but as the song goes "Its 5.00 o'clock somewhere!"

That's the pity of the time difference, there is such a short time scale that we are on line at a decent time for us all.

I know - it's rough trying to catch someone when they're in a different time zone. On the other dog email list - we have Gea and Josanne and others who are across the 'big pond' and the posts always miss each other as far as time - but it doesn't seem to make too much difference. Some - like me <g> - are night owls and then gea and I will actually 'talk' via email in real time Bwahahaha but this is still a good way to catch up on news and such - forums and email lists - they're there when you want to read them and all!

So you were computing in the wrong time zone too? Bwahahaha I did like the idea tho I was on casablanca time (love that old film!) Then the info was a good thing to ask about - good explanation on how to fix it too!

I know - it's rough trying to catch someone when they're in a different time zone. On the other dog email list - we have Gea and Josanne and others who are across the 'big pond' and the posts always miss each other as far as time - but it doesn't seem to make too much difference. Some - like me - are night owls and then gea and I will actually 'talk' via email in real time Bwahahaha but this is still a good way to catch up on news and such - forums and email lists - they're there when you want to read them and all!

So you were computing in the wrong time zone too? Bwahahaha I did like the idea tho I was on casablanca time (love that old film!) Then the info was a good thing to ask about - good explanation on how to fix it too!

Apparently Casablanca time is my time as well, didn't know London was on the same time scale as that and Monrovia, live and learn!

That is supposed to be a loud guffaw.