Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Gathering Lineup

lineup4.jpg

From Left to right:

!st guy, friend of Marina, Yoga guy, Marina can you fill in his hame, for me.

Peter J. with Coydo, Marina with Yakone, JD with Rverhawk and Skyliner, Rachael and Dan with Winnema, Kim holding Shadow, the lovely Arlene, Shadow's owner-Ross, Carlo (Dog's name?), Michelle with Cassie, Cyndi, Allison with Coyote, Steve, Korinne, and Martha Bisig, with Tareva.

I heartily apologize to anyone, who's name I missed or exchanged---Names are not my best thing. Next year I will write each name down, instead of leaving a sign up sheet. :P

lineup4.jpg

From Left to right:

!st guy, friend of Marina, Yoga guy, Marina can you fill in his hame, for me.

Peter J. with Coydo, Marina with Yakone, JD with Rverhawk and Skyliner, Rachael and Dan with Winnema, Kim holding Shadow, the lovely Arlene, Shadow's owner-Ross, Carlo (Dog's name?), Michelle with Cassie, Cyndi, Allison with Coyote, Steve, Korinne, and Martha Bisig, with Tareva.

I heartily apologize to anyone, who's name I missed or exchanged---Names are not my best thing. Next year I will write each name down, instead of leaving a sign up sheet. :P

Yes, "yoga guy" : ) is my good friend Gilbran who lives in Ashland...That weekend inspired him talk to Kim about getting a pup so you'll likely be seeing him at next summer's gathering!

• 2 weeks later...

That is great that he was impressed enough with the dogs. I was sorry that I didn't speak to Gilbran, because I do a lot of yoga, myself. It is all very undisciplined, but even so, very rewarding.

Do you notice Kim holding Shadow? How do these dogs look so small in his arms? And they let him hold them!

Wish we had been able to get everyone that was there in the picture but then again, does that ever happen??? Probably not - so glad to hear that Gilbran (love that name!) is interested in the breed too. and whether he gets a dog or not, he will be welcome at our next gathering anyways - maybe we should have him teach us some stress relief yoga that we can work with our dogs with or something!!!

Heck, my dog get stressed waiting for me to finish yoga, so we can go play!