• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kuschel

Kuschel

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Married to my best friend, Camping, Swimming, Hooping, Hiking, Bicycling, Tattoos, and Burning Man.

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:11 PM

I would love for Xochitl to play and meet any other AIDogs in the area (Austin, Texas) - but not sure how many people are around Central Texas. I know there are a few and I know there are some in the Dallas area but thought that I would put feelers out. 

* wave * 

“And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

#2 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 26 April 2017 - 06:40 PM

I am in Lampassas every June but the dogs stay up in Dallas visiting with Boone & Houston while I'm at this ceremony.

Sometimes we pass back through Austin but I have an Elder to visit after ceremony this year.

Maybe next year?  I do want my sister to experience the Bat Bridge in all it's glory.

Hopefully someone in Central or Northern Texas will contact you.

I have read a good amount of puppy deliveries to Texas (at least more than Florida).

mini gatherings and playdates for AI Dogs are really great!!!!!!

Good luck!

#3 Samie

Samie

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:25 PM

I live in College Station. I don't have my puppy yet, but I should hopefully receive her around January. I would be very interested in get togethers once she has her vaccinations!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: meetup, Texas, Austin, play

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users