Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Dogs In My Dreams

I've had an uptick in dreams about my old pup (who passed 8 years ago) and my new pup (which I'm still on the list) visiting me. Does this happen to anyone else? Is the fact that I may be creeping toward the top subconsciously taking over my brain? Full moon

• Like 4

I dream about the dogs from my past all the time. They are like family, they make such an impact on our lives it's hard to not think about them, even subconsciously. I'm on the waiting list too, and like you I'm eager to have our new family member at home with us! The hardest part of waiting is not knowing. But I'd say enjoy those dreams! They sound pleasant. It's nice to have our past loved ones in our lives, even if just for a little bit in our dreams...Feel free to message me and we can go back and fourth about how we're anxiously awaiting our pups :lol:

Edited by ArielRabbit
  • Like 3

Search the forum there are topics about this. Most of us in the last few years it seems have been there. (I've only had my first AI dog a couple years).

I had many dreams while waiting, none the color of my girl and in fact, most were males in my dreams - at least that was the dream impression. Also I almost always saw adult dogs in my dreams.

I feel that dreams have many levels.

Coffey, my sister's dog, was not in any of my dreams. She had dreams of pups and maybe dogs, I just know she had dreams too!

Funny, I just had a dream early this morning and we won a hotel stay in the keys and I said there would be 3 dogs with us (in the dream our Mom was going too as it was a holiday weekend, but I can't remember my Mom's little dog in the car). Mom does not want a 'big' dog (she thinks Tayamni and Coffey are big) and it was 3 like that only in the dream Tayamni and Coffey were non descript also.

When I woke up I was disappointed I hadn't really won an all inclusive trip to an island in the Keys. Well Thanksgiving is not here yet!

• Like 2

There are "pizza dreams" (indigestion), life stress dreams, and what I call significant dreams. There is a distinct difference, especially in how you feel upon awakening, and yes, my Rainbow Bridge Golden Retriever, Nugget, occasionally comes to visit.

• Like 2

Don't think I've ever had taco nightmares...

I've had Tequila nightmares but no taco ones...

Just had a Decadron dream last night, or rather a nightmare. A taco dream must be better.

Personally, Cherio Dreams used to be great!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it is possible to have a taco nightmare. I think a world without tacos may be one?

Either way I've had dreams of an adult AI Dog and they keep changing colors and gender. I'm on edge knowing that it is Soon™. ;)

• Like 2