Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

We will be doing scheduled maintenance this Monday, June 10th, and there may be some disruption of service for several days. However, WE WILL BE BACK TO OUR OLD SELVES, AND QUITE PROBABLY BETTER THAN EVER, with faster service and easy access for all of you.

Look forward to talking with you all soon.

Just in case you are wondering, it was the classic "buy out" and then "let them die". A bit sad to see speakeasy go, but this has become ridiculous.

Scoop: Kim is also getting faster internet service! More on that as news arrives.

Just keeping this on top in case people try to get on, and can't get past the front page. They will be able to know what is happening from the title.

Just keeping this on top in case people try to get on, and can't get past the front page. They will be able to know what is happening from the title.

Today is the beginning, people. Don't know how much change you will be able to see today, but this week should bring happy speed loads to all of us. Yes, that is a highly technical term.

• Like 1

I was in a band called Happy Speed Loads! (kidding of course)

Hahaha. You realize this could launch into band names. Devolve into silliness and mayhem...

"Free beer" is always a standard.

"Polterchrist", one of my husbands favorites.

Didn't the band Free Beer write the well known song "..And Many More!" ?

@Star: No, they wrote..."you said...wait, what did you say? I thought you said that she said you said they meant you said they were....SHUT UP, I'M TALKING HERE!"

it was Silliness & Mayhem that wrote "...and many more.."

nerf

Edited by Chinatola

Are you people trying to take over the world,...again?

:)

Ooh. I like that.

My nephew is in a band called Fish Bowl. They play reggae. He says they called it Fish Bowl because they play water music in the desert of SE Washington.