Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kim has allowed me to post pictures of Fawn's pups at four weeks of age. These pups are adorable aren't they.

Our Puppy is coming tomorrow Afternoon Flying into Boston Logan Airport !! Sooo Excited !!! Its been a whole year wait ! She's finally coming !

A smaller time-scale than "Creator's Time" is the City-Country dynamic. Joan & I are very patient but kept coming up against (in us entirely) "scheduling conflicts" with the Natural Rhythm of Thi

Posted Images

ctherese, is that your son? What a handsome boy. This pic should go on "dog of the month." ....Allison? There is nothing like a boy and a pup....or 3 and the mom. :wub:

• Like 4

Yes, he is our son and he says he would like to be "dog of the month" - Just too cute... He had so much fun with those puppies.

Those eyes...... Deep pools....

One of fawns pups at her new home.

20140812_113538-1.jpg

• Like 4

Our first family photo.

• Like 1
One of fawns pups at her new home.

Oh Yeah!!!! Thanks for the pic!!! :wub:

Sooo cute!

Thanks for posting! I'm sure we'll get some stories and funny tales!

Maybe not:-(

Yes, hope it is all going well!! There are bound to be some adventures and funny stories of adjustment...that I hope you share... How great to get the first family photo of this group since I've been part of all this!!

Maybe not:-(

What do you mean Blossom? no pics, no stories, come on, you're killing me with suspense. :o

• Like 3

Sorry about that:-/ what that comment was about is the post saying "our first family photo" there was supposed to be a pic of all of us but something happened, on my end. definitely not lacking any stories or pics. I will post pics as soon as I can. :-)

Sorry about that:-/ what that comment was about is the post saying "our first family photo" there was supposed to be a pic of all of us but something happened, on my end. definitely not lacking any stories or pics. I will post pics as soon as I can. :-)

I'm still learning on this ... some of my replies disappear as I'm trying to post - usually it's because I clicked the back button when trying to answer some one and my entire writing disappears!

Done it more than once!

Also, I was instructed how to add links in posts and I still can't do it. Hope I'm better with raising a puppy! LOL! ;)

Yaaaaay! Boston eh? It's been such a like a long time. I think I should be going (to my new home)...

Great town. Hope you tuck that pup into your jacket and do some in town socialization.

Our Puppy is coming tomorrow Afternoon Flying into Boston Logan Airport !! Sooo Excited !!! Its been a whole year wait ! She's finally coming !

You are in or near Boston? I will be in Boston 08/26 to 08/27.

If you are not too far away maybe I can meet your new pup? I would be honored and it might give me a boost since I'm still waiting ... :o

Hi WillowTree55!
I just saw your post on getting your AI dog shipped to Boston. First off congratulations!! That is so exciting! I am on the waiting list currently, (hoping I get my bundle of joy soon) and I too am located in Boston! I was wondering if I could pick your brain on how the whole shipping process worked?

Actually Newbie, We are picking her up at 930 tonight at Logan at the cargo gate. We don't know yet where that is but I will let you know ! She left at 6am and is getting to Boston for 930pm ! Long journey for a puppy....We are thinking of her and sending her light and love.... We will pay COD when we pick her up...

• Like 1

more puppy pics - OH BOY!!!!!!

Willow,

How did it go? Is the puppy settling in?

Does she still have the "new puppy" smell? :rolleyes:

Hope you are having a good time! Post a pic when you can ... I'm sure I'll go through new puppy shock syndrome when my baby comes someday! :wub:

Hello Denise E. ! She has been wonderful ! She has even slept through the night since she arrived Friday night !! People made it sound like she would cry all night but not a peep ! The only little problem is she came with a few flees we need to give her another bath today and let the soap sit on her longer, she doesn't like the bath...lol...she fusses and climbs all over . We will post pictures soon..we are supposed to send Kim a picture of us all with her too ! She is a tiny little girl. :)

• Like 1