Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Where To Get Sep From Solidgold Product Line

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is what we wake up to every morning and omg god does mooka and bella love to run and place in it and boy can mooka run and glide over anything in his way he is so happy and boy so smart he seems

so mooka will be an uncle in jan and no not to the 4 legged one to a 2 legged human lol

Hi Oocahtah,   I had never heard of SEP but I looked on Amazon : http://www.amazon.com/Solid-Gold-S-E-P-Eating-3-5oz/dp/B000WFLVKQ Interesting.   In the mean time I'd get some plain - full fat go

Posted Images

I got goose bumps looking at the picture. Brings back memories. I can understand the dogs picking up on the energy of the land. Many happy adventures to you all!

• 2 weeks later...

mooka doing what he loves and bella at 7 months old making sure she is the first one in the pic and last one is my grand daughter

scarlett 7 weeks old that mooka has to check on if she breaths told loud lol,the other day mooka seemed to find a scent a decided was going to cross the creek and boy it was so funny watching him,he would make sure his footing was good and was like he was making sure the ice would hold him even thought his human dad walked over,and when he got to the other side he turned around and looked at us like look what i did all by my self mom and dad and when we told him he was a good boy he charged back over and almost ran into me knocking me on my butt,even if he had it would have been worth it ,just seeing the smile from ear to ear on his face

PICT0005.JPG

PICT0002.JPG

IMG_1014.jpg

• Like 1

Your grand daughter is absolutely beautiful. :)

Your pup is pretty darn cute too. :D

But, ooooooh that grand daughter is just toooooo toooooo .....congrats.