3 replies to this topic

#1 aidogs

aidogs

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 370 posts
  • Interests:Lurking.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:08 PM

There will be periods of lax lucidity and nebulized network nabobery this weekend as I attempt to switch the forum to a different server. There might be short periods of unavailability as I move things around, or at worst, a lost post.

I'm trying to get to a newer version of Linux with a little different internal configuration. Hopefully this version won't crap on occasion like the current one does.

Beware.

I'm easily distracted by squirrels.

#2 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2351 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:54 AM

When it comes to IT, may as well be telling me magic gnomes are inside my computer.....

#3 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3433 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:14 AM

When it comes to IT, may as well be telling me magic gnomes are inside my computer.....

:lol: You've got them too?.....

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#4 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

There is a difference between my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:00 PM

lol-
As I read this- connected wirelessly from my tablet, in the our courtyard. As the dogs play in the sun.
(Pssst- I've built computers ...)

Good luck aidogs! And thank you for tech-ing the forum! :)
"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users