Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Aidogs In Eugene/springfield Area

Any AI Dog owners in the Eugene/Springfield area want to meet up in a dog park or your fenced back yard for a doggy play date? We hope to keep in touch with others in the community and want Arlo to meet more of his breed.

• Like 4
Any AI Dog owners in the Eugene/Springfield area want to meet up in a dog park or your fenced back yard for a doggy play date? We hope to keep in touch with others in the community and want Arlo to meet more of his breed.

i wish Zuni lived closer!!

• Like 1

Yeah, yeah. You may be PM'd you soon.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Misha and I frequent the Autzen Stadium/Alton Baker dog park as well as Wayne Morse dog park.

it looks like that we have litter mates

• Like 1

I'm in Monmouth, but would happily come down for a gathering with 6 month old Frankie. [Phone number edited by admin]

I usually visit Redding/Weaverville area in California with my partner, and may be stopping there around Christmas time. How far away is that from you and your pup?

it's 90 minutes from south Redding

• 2 weeks later...

I would just suggest using the dog park in Monmouth, one mile up the road off of Main St., behind Minet. Much cleaner and less muddy. It's a bit hidden away, so doesn't get as much use.

Berta

I would just suggest using the dog park in Monmouth, one mile up the road off of Main St., behind Minet. Much cleaner and less muddy. It's a bit hidden away, so doesn't get as much use. Berta

Do you know what it's called?? I was reading into the one in Independence and was reading it gets real muddy.

Nevermind, I found it. Monmouth Dog park. :) I'll be changing it to that dog park!

1164 Alberta Ave in Monmouth, OR

Edited by Caffeinatedasian
  • 3 weeks later...

I have sent your phone#s to the people on this thread through the PM system. it is not good to leave your phone number open to the web. Exchanging personal information is what the PM (Personal Message) system is especially good for.

Hope you guys had a great time, and we look forward to pictures!