Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

"scout"...is So Quick To Learn

Quote Kim Laflamme:

Hi Kim,
..................These dogs are really different, all the people that we come into contact with can see that too! She is so fun, and “really funny”. We both have cabin fever because I can’t take her out around other dogs until she has all her puppy shots. She’s enrolled in a puppy class, all the puppies in there are German Shepherds, I don’t know why just turned out that way. They seem so clumsy and oafish compared to her, she can run circles around them. Hate to say it but they seem a bit slow in the learning department too. Scout needs an accelerated learning class. Not bragging just a fact…. These are the things she does so far and all of these things she knows by hand signals. Sit, down, roll over, stay, come, off. There is more but that's pretty good so far, don’t you think!

What is the name of the lady you had mentioned that does agility training here in this area. I don’t know if that is going to be her calling but I know she would do well in that.

IMG_3274.jpeg

Hope to catch up soon by phone, take care Ann – Portland - OR

I love that! I have wanted to mention that I feel almost sorry for my neighbors and their sort of dim pups, but felt a bit braggy. I am glad Ann opened the door. :lol:

Meihi has figured out how to open the patio door. He will pull down on the door handle while pushing into the door with his body opening the solid core heavy door. Oh, and that is after he slides the screen door open. Our GSD and cats then can run in and out at their leisure. We have to lock the door because this breed has figured out two doors. All by 6 months of age.

I am hiding the car keys!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I also have a Houdini. Two Step figured out how to opens all the garden gates so he could escape..... :ph34r:

I am hiding the car keys!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha!