• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Lisa

Lisa

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Interests:Love spending time with my family. We do allot of camping, hiking and working on home improvement projects.<br /><br />Hawk is the most wonderful dog I could ever have. And I have had allot of dogs in my life.<br /><br />

Posted 31 December 2014 - 05:37 PM

Hawk and I want to wish all of you a safe New Years Eve.
[font=Arial][size=3][color=#FF0000]

#2 Gib

Gib

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Interests:Hiking, snorkeling, grandchildren, dogs, community, computers and ....

Posted 01 January 2015 - 07:17 AM

Yes, and to you, too, a Happy New Year.  And to all here, good fortunes, safe journeys and sublime connections...

For Now,

Gib Curry

ф

"Things work out best for those who make the best out of the way things work out."

#3 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2351 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 01 January 2015 - 07:38 AM

Happy 2 :D 15! May your adventures be bold, may your families have good health and may your dogs not eat the sofa.

#4 Tex

Tex

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:enjoying life in many forms...grandparent, travel, reading, walking, etc.

Posted 01 January 2015 - 01:11 PM

Happy New Year and May Spirit's blessings define your every moment.

#5 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:50 AM

Our New Year is looking up.  Best wishes to everyone.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#6 LakeGirl

LakeGirl

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 10:37 AM

2017! Wishing everryone all the truly good things...love, peace hope, joy, and blessings! Of all the toys Kaposia received, this is the favorite...a large, heavy Kong fetch stick:

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg

"A life ain't much of a life without a dog in it, s'what I always said."
Dan Gemeinhart, The Honest Truth

#7 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2351 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:21 AM

A very happy, healthy and joyful new year to you all. Today we finally got Cake Dolly to go out (just one direction) of the new dog door. It required cooked chicken (we don't likes the dog door because it touches us). Going out made her very happy. Let's consider it a good omen. Like the ground hog only better.

#8 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 01 January 2017 - 01:24 PM

Happy 2017 to all! Many blessings...I just feel this year is going to be a good one.  :)

#9 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1706 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:41 PM

Happy 2017 to all! Many blessings...I just feel this year is going to be a good one.  :)

Oh I believe it too!  :D 

#10 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3433 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:43 PM

To all celebrating the new year of 2017, Here's to an amazing journey around the sun.  Enjoy every moment.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users