Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Little Bird X Rogue's Rowdy (Spring 2016)

Rick - ate through a wall!?! eeeee. Is he an indian dog or some other breed?

It amazes me how we can have Coffee the piranha and Chepi the sweet angel in the same breed.

Edited by Sherab
  • Like 1
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a sneak peek of the new puppies. It was a nice, warm, sunny day at SDK and mom allowed some pictures to be taken of her beautiful pups. The pups are two weeks old. Enjoy.

Taken yesterday. A little blurry but it is hard two get a clear picture of puppies running at you. Enjoy.

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a litter of puppies from Little Bird X Rogue's Rowdy (Rowdy). Stay tuned as there will more information and pictures soon.

Posted Images

He was an Indian. It was a house converted to a dog boarding business. They split a room up into kennels with framing and sheet rock. They did not space the framing very well and the sheet rock was no match for a determined Ai. I felt bad but then again they should have built it better if it was going to be used that way.

• Like 1
He was an Indian. It was a house converted to a dog boarding business. They split a room up into kennels with framing and sheet rock. They did not space the framing very well and the sheet rock was no match for a determined Ai. I felt bad but then again they should have built it better if it was going to be used that way.

Rick,

Did I ask before? Sorry if I did.

Just curious, do you remember what tribes/types this dog had in him?

Was he a larger adult or one of the small ones?

He was a creme color and do not remember the parents but resembled the Commons dog. He was on the taller bigger side around 65 lbs lean and healthy.

• Like 1

Nice shot!

• Like 1

He looks like he was owning that mountain!

• Like 1

Very nice shot!

• Like 1

Him and I conquered many mountains. That was chloride cliff above death valley. This one was a 4x4 trip in the Jeep. He loved Jeep trips probably because it was the time earliest in his life he was allowed off leash to roam as much as he wanted.

• Like 1