Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

http://www.iidoba.org/forums/uploads/monthly_10_2014/post-3-0-27952800-1413758846.jpg

Wicca

Joan and Gib Curry

Washington State

• Like 3

Allison,

You asked for some words, too. Here’s what Joan and I wrote together.

~~~~

Wicca’s had so much pain and so much restriction if she isn’t already an old soul then she has aged lifetimes in this one.

She is a shy girl with a warrior’s heart. All the activity and loud noises of the early kennel kept her huddled in the back of her igloo, her womb, her den. That’s where we found her.

Now she stands guard for us – invincible.

She knows that at any moment a loud noise may stun or unbelievable pain can strike. Who she IS dictates she live fully in the moment.

She is such a gifted, pure and graceful athlete. She understands there is only Now and we must live it completely and enjoy it thoroughly.

~~~~

If that’s not too melodramatic! J

For Now,

Gib & Joan Curry

• Like 6

Wicca is such a sweetie. Been through a lot that little one. I hope to hear a lot of ordinary stories like Wicca goes to the beach, Wicca and the big squirrel, Wicca and Draco walk in the pet parade...

• Like 1

Wicca and Draco walk in the pet parade...

I am sure you mean Wicca and Draco LEAD the parade. They are a beautiful pair.

IT IS SUCH A MAJESTIC PHOTO!!!!!!

Great shot...mist coming through the trees, (looks like early morning) dew on the lawn (or could be sprinklers that were on) and the shadow of the majestic Wicca. Love it! :)

• Like 2

Great shot...mist coming through the trees, (looks like early morning) dew on the lawn (or could be sprinklers that were on) and the shadow of the majestic Wicca. Love it! :)

Morning of the Equinox. Dew on the grass, morning mist (fog) drifting up from the creek.

She frequently will go out in the morning and sit for quite a period of time like this. My guess is that she's scanning her backyard with eyes, ears and nose. After a while, she'll go do her business.

• Like 4