Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Goldie X Shep

Goldie had pups last night. More news to follow.

I know you are all excited, but try to be patient.

I wouldn't be patient. I don't know what I am talking about. I'd be mad with excitement. But that is one of the reasons we love the forum. Squeal all you want, right here. Ask all your questions right here.

We have to leave the new mother alone with her pups, and dare I use the "W" word?

WAIT

• Like 5

Goldie had pups last night. More news to follow.

I know you are all excited, but try to be patient.

I wouldn't be patient. I don't know what I am talking about. I'd be mad with excitement. But that is one of the reasons we love the forum. Squeal all you want, right here. Ask all your questions right here.

We have to leave the new mother alone with her pups, and dare I use the "W" word?

WAIT

ha! Love it!

So excited for all the pups. I'm hoping we are part of the last liter, but excited to know MORE PUPPIES!

• Like 1

Aaaaah yes....the operative word is PATIENCE. (It's so hard). uggh...... I can't wait too see photos of these new pups.

• Like 2

Here is a quick update on the 2nd summer litter (Golden Girl X Shep). Goldie has been busy with her pups, and we have also been very busy this time of year. The pups are healthy and active and we will be posting pictures soon. This is a litter of seven (7) and again, unfortunately, only one female in this litter.

As we always explain and even mentioned in the previous posting of the current litter (Little Bird X Redhawk), we want to again remind those of you on the waiting list that in our AIDog breed, there is more of a difference in personality than there is between male versus female. The number one priority is for personality and not the sex or color.

With that being said, if you are on the waiting list and you are 100 percent set on a female, you are welcome to pass if you are not offered a female from one of these two litters. Just understand there are several people on the list requesting a female and only two females available from the two current litters.

There are currently no additional pregnant females and there are no immediate plans for a summer litter. Remember, we only breed according to the waiting list. Unfortunately, we cannot control the number of males and females in each litter.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are the first pictures of the pups from Golden Girl (Goldie). The pups are 2 1/2 weeks old in the pictures and 3 weeks old as of today.

20190630_104043.jpg

20190630_104052.jpg

• Like 5

Ohmy,ohmy,OHMY......!!!!!!!Soft beautiful little furballs!!!! .....

• Like 1

OMG...So cute...They such little sleeping beauties when we were there last....: :)

• 3 weeks later...

I know everyone has been waiting for the updated pics so here they are. Five weeks old.

20190718_104630.jpg

20190718_104651.jpg

20190718_104703.jpg

• Like 5

Ha, wish I could have all seven of those little fur balls.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Ohhhhhh! Myyyyy! precious little P-U-P-S!!!!!!!