Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Nina X Jay Silver Heels (Winter 2017 Litter)

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a litter of puppies from Nina X Jay Silver Heels. Nina and the pups are doing well in the bitter cold we have been experiencing here. Please stay tuned as we will post pictures of the new pups as soon as we can.

Nina Nina.jpg Jay Silver Heels Jay.jpg

• Like 8

That's so exciting! The puppies from the pair last year were gorgeous. And I'm glad they were safe through the crazy weather and the ensuing damage afterwards. Can't wait to see what this litter is like and crossing my fingers that one of them will be my pup!

• Like 3

More little ones!!!!! Always so exciting....!!! :wub: Glad all is well as well can be with this weather....stay warm all!

• Like 2

Here are a couple of pictures of the little ones.

I'm sure they were wondering if it would ever stop raining.20170121_122755_1.jpg

No rain, let's play...20170125_155642_1.jpg20170125_155648_1.jpg20170125_155834_1.jpg20170125_155855(0)_1.jpg

• Like 7

Oh my goodness!!!! :):wub: You forget how tiny they are and the oh so pudgy cuteness!!! It is too much....what a nice way to wake up...to my own sweet Wyot and pics of his half brothers (and sisters?) :wub:

• Like 1

Awesome...You all at Song Dog are so lucky to greet all of these fur balls into the world. This is a beautiful iitter.

• Like 2

Wrap 'em up!!! I'd take all four! such cuteness!

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...