Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

How To Have Your Pup Shipped To You

Quote from Kim La Flamme

HOW TO HAVE YOUR PUP SHIPPED TO YOU

“Considering we have enough 2015 spring pups born now for everyone on the waiting list, we want to hopefully make it easier and run more smoothly for all of us, (pups, new owners, shippers).

It would be so much easier (if you can) to fly out and take your pup home as extra baggage. However, if you can’t drive or fly out to pick up your pup and you haven’t received "THAT CALL" from me yet; please consider this “THAT CALL”.

Go ahead and e-mail or call me to confirm, that you got this info:

laflamme@earthlink.net

(541) 597-2871

Next send me the balance on your pup, plus $150.00 for the shipping cost. This cost includes the shipping crate, veterinarian health certificates, gas / parking but does not include your airlines shipping costs, which we won’t know until booked.

We have to get up at 2:00 in the morning to be able to ship only 2 pups at a time. Once we receive your balance and shipping costs, then we can begin working with you to pick out your pup and make shipping / booking arrangements. We will tape the pending registration papers, puppy instructions, shot and worming records with the date of birth of your pup for your veterinarian to the top of the crate. This packet will be under the bag of dog food, so watch for them and please don’t throw them away or let your pup eat them! Please give us a call when you get your pup home and send us a picture.

Go to your local post office and buy a POSTAL MONEY ORDER for the balance of your pup, plus $150.00 for the shipping cost. Make the money order out to me, and send the sales agreement to:

Kim LaFlamme

Song Dog Kennels
3600 Lakeshore Drive
Selma, Oregon 97538

While there at the post office, send the money order by priority mail (that way it gets here in at least 3 to 4 days, instead of weeks through regular mail). It is much cheaper than UPS or Western Union and it’s on record through the Post Office with a tracking number. Once we receive your balance, I will contact you about your pup and begin the shipping / booking arrangements. We cannot pick certain days for shipping. We have to go with when the airlines are not already booked up, their flight schedules and weather restrictions. The airline cost, which is additional, may vary and we may have to pay at this end at the check-in counter prior to shipping. We do not know what that cost is until we book. We will contact you with that cost and flight information once the fight is booked. Thank You."

– Please keep in mind, this flying experience does not harm pups anymore than it stresses out new owners and shippers – LOL –

Kim La Flamme ~ founder/trustee of the AIDog breed for over 45 years -- www.indiandogs.com

• Like 4