Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

I was at the pet supply store today getting dog kibble but didn't have the dogs with me because running multiple errands and too hot today to leave in the car.

Kelli did a double take when she glanced up one of the isles ....

A mirror image

1. mirror image (1).jpg 2. mirror image (2).jpg

We thought it was Tayamni at first from up the isle - and our eyes went wide :blink:

3. paw lift (1).jpg 4. paw lift (2).jpg

:P Oh c'mom it's me at home!!!!!!! 5.  oh c'mon it's ME!.jpg

heee heeee heeee, funny people :lol:

Her 'twin', Felix, is a 1.5 yr old Shepard/Pit Bull mix.

I showed his owner a picture of Tayamni and she was surprised because she had never seen another dog that looked like him!

When I was close to him I could see the more muscling of the Pit in him and yet his frame from the top view the size and shape along his back was about the same as Tayamni's littermate Boone's adult figure. :)

I guess that's another reason why it seemed so familiar when we looked down the isle and his back was to us initialy.

Tayamni and this dog Felix even have the same coloring on their tails and the same thickness.

What a neat experience!!!!!!! :ph34r:

• Like 3

We saw a 5 month old pomeranian husky this week end. OMG so cute. I thought it was a Shiba Inu or a Shikoku but with one blue eye. I don't know if it was an accidental dog but it sure was cute.

• Like 1

Sherab, I was thinking of you all when I found out this was a GSD / Pit mix. I know Pit's can have hip displaysia too but I don't think as much as GSD's.

Oh we had a rescue once that was mostly Scottish Terrier but it had a GSD shaped head! We could never figure out how that happened!

She was a great guard dog too!

We saw a 5 month old pomeranian husky this week end. OMG so cute. I thought it was a Shiba Inu or a Shikoku but with one blue eye. I don't know if it was an accidental dog but it sure was cute.

OMG just looked them up on the Internet: Pomskys!!!!!! They have different looks: from little Ewok faces to fennic fox looks!~ CUTE factor X 100! (for being a non AI Dog of course! LOL!)

Lol! A few years ago, I chased down a car and made him pull over that I swore had my dog in it. ... thankfully it wasn't my dog and the driver laughed. As soon as he rolled down the window and I got a closer look, I knew it wasn't my boy. I really thought I witnessed my dog being taken away from me. It was scary! But funny after the fact. It was at least the same breed though (Shepard/Malinois mutt). He even had the same collar as mine!!! Lol. So glad nobody got hurt in the car chase. Whew! Could you imagine? :blink:

• Like 1