Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Aidog Calendar 2012 Done!

Here is the link to the Calendar!

WooHoo Calendar!!

The different sized calendars are all proportional, so the layout fits just fine.

I set the default to the standard 8.5x11 pic above/cal below.

For those that are stymied by the store - just click the big orange "Add to Cart" button to the right of the calendar picture, and enter the usual info for your payment/shipping.

I left some customization available- BUT Change pictures at your own risk!!

Outstanding.....thanks for all of your hard work and time spent Star. Wow, this is reeeeeeeeally wonderful. Love every month just the way it is. Fantastic job. :D

Very nice! I'll see about putting a link on the front page.

I am getting one for Kim and shipping it to him :D

GOOD IDEA!!! Those of you who didn't order.....today's a good day to...50% off 2 or more....I ordered mine too soon to get the savings! :D

(use code gift4theyear)

Edited by maria
GOOD IDEA!!! Those of you who didn't order.....today's a good day to...50% off 2 or more....I ordered mine too soon to get the savings! :(

(use code gift4theyear)

I was JUST going to post about that- and I will also share any other sales they have over the next couple weeks :D

Today- Monday 11-28 use code

gift4theyear

in the code/coupon box to claim your 50% off 2 or more!

I love the calendar! My only problem is....it's a calendar. I haven't used a paper calendar in years. I'm thinking about gifts, 'cuz I think it's a great idea, but I don't know anyone who uses calendars any more. Who are you guys giving one to?

I was JUST going to post about that- and I will also share any other sales they have over the next couple weeks :D

Today- Monday 11-28 use code

gift4theyear

in the code/coupon box to claim your 50% off 2 or more!

did not see the code until too late maria told me they were on sale Anna they look great thanks for using the boys but I have to ask WHY are they sooooo exspensive I have never seen a calander so high in price $29 dollars to me is high I got two one for each kid for xmas I would have order more if the price was lower

$29?? Huh?? The smaller sizes are $18 and $20.

Which for a single custom run of a printing is a really good price. Full color calendars at the big name stores are usually $12-20 anyways, and it helps the dogs so...

And Karen- I don't actually write on calendars much either, but will proudly hang one in my kitchen, and show it off and answer questions from inquisitive guests :D

I'm keeping one for keepsake, hanging one at work to show off an excellent and amazing breed of dog, and one goes to a special friend!!!!! :D

By the way the back of the calendar is amazing. I just love that scene!

So we now have a tally of at least 4 people/families that Don't have AI Dogs that want or ordered a calendar. LOL

Go US!

By the way the back of the calendar is amazing. I just love that scene!

Me too. Front and back are so excellent...As well as all the pages in between!

SALE on Calendars today Saturday 12/3

- buy $50 or more and get 50% off! -

coupon code: HOLIDAYSALE3

I got mine--6 of them. Thanks for the code. It did save me 50%. Linda, sorry you had to pay for the large one, but you did save me from doing it.

Go into the area that says size, color, etc., and there you can pick the "standard size". Otherwise, they sell you the large one!

Reposting the calendar link.

AI Dog Calendar ordering link

Here is the link to the Calendar!

WooHoo Calendar!!

The different sized calendars are all proportional, so the layout fits just fine.

I set the default to the standard 8.5x11 pic above/cal below.

For those that are stymied by the store - just click the big orange "Add to Cart" button to the right of the calendar picture, and enter the usual info for your payment/shipping.

I left some customization available- BUT Change pictures at your own risk!!

I got my calanders today they are great thank you Anna

SO excited!

I should get mine sometime between today (fri) and Monday!!

Can't wait to see how this printer does.. (chewing fingernails to elbow..) lol

I got my calanders today they are great thank you Anna

Hello. I haven't been in touch much lately, have had a good reason, but it is very personal, nothing to do with Shunka which is one good reason to be very thankful!

Just had Katy our new kitten spayed, puttiing a collar on her was a nightmare, and as for stopping her running and jumping, try and stop the tide comng in!

She got her name from KT Kitten Tornado, my brother in law calls her Katy Stoner after Casey!

The real reason for gettin in touch, can the calendars be shipped over here? I keep looking at all the dog breed calendars, and thinking what for they won't be here!

Liz, you must have a calendar! Shunka is in there, twice, I think. Let us know if they won't mail one to you, and we will get one to you.

Many people know I have not been the best with mailing in the past B) , but I am fixing that flaw.

Hey, I got my calendars, yesterday, and they really are excellent! 10 years of forum, has produced a wealth of photos. I only worry that we will never top this one. So keep clicking photos!

Star,.....it's great. It really is.

B)

And I KNOW they do international. That's one of the reasons I went with them.

B)

And I KNOW they do international. That's one of the reasons I went with them.

Thanks a lot, I shall order more than one, I'm just sad a certain person won't be able to share it with me.