Photo

2019 Winter Litter Expected Soon

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 850 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 26 December 2018 - 09:35 PM

Here at Song Dog Kennels, we are expecting a new litter very soon.  This will be the first litter of the new year which is due the first week of January 2019.  There have been several inquiries about the next litter so this is an early announcement. 

This will be a litter from Neche X Choco.  The pictures of the two are on the Breeders Page of the website.  I will announce the new litter and post pictures of Neche and Choco after the litter has arrived.

#2 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7833 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:01 PM

I don't think Neche is up there yet, but Choco is third and fourth down on the right side:

http://indiandogs.com/breeder.html

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#3 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 850 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:30 PM

Well sorry about that.  Here are the pictures of both.

SDK Neche.jpg      SDK Choco.jpg

SDK Neche                              SDK Choco

#4 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 27 December 2018 - 02:27 PM

Beautiful pair!

#5 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 28 December 2018 - 04:52 AM

OOooohhhhhhh!!!!

#6 Lisa M.

Lisa M.

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 10:06 AM

So exciting reminds me of when we were waiting for our first dog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users