Mojave X Shep (Summer 2018 Litter)

Mojave Moe Shep Pups

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 787 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 24 August 2018 - 08:23 PM

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a litter of puppies from SDK Mojave (Moe) X SDK Shep. This is the first litter for Moe as well as the first litter sired by Shep.  Moe and her pups are doing well.  Since it has been a while, and I am sure many are wanting to see puppy pictures, below is a rare photo of the litter just hours hold.  Moe was very happy to show them off.  Stay tuned for more information and pictures.

SDK MojaveMojave registration.jpg      SDK ShepShep_1.jpg      Puppies20180824_1.jpg

Edited by Greg, 24 August 2018 - 08:25 PM.

#2 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 25 August 2018 - 02:53 AM

Oh, my, PUPPY PILES!!!!! Gorgeous parents...congrats to all at SDK!

#3 patci

patci

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 06:33 AM

Yeah puppies!! I’ve been looking every day hoping to see new puppies. Can’t wait to have another of Kim’s dogs. My Ayashe passed last month and I was devastated. She was the best dog ever!

#4 Kuschel

Kuschel

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Married to my best friend, Camping, Swimming, Hooping, Hiking, Bicycling, Tattoos, and Burning Man.

Posted 25 August 2018 - 12:20 PM

Yay! This just made my day! :D

“And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

#5 Nessa

Nessa

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Sewing, Cooking, Willow, Family!

Posted 25 August 2018 - 05:00 PM

I am so mad I haven't sent in my deposit yet!  That one on top is melting me.

"I don't want to see new things, I want to see things new."

#6 NorCal

NorCal

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:travel yoga hiking gardens family DOGS and water and my new buddy Zuni Blue

Posted 28 August 2018 - 03:30 PM

oh i know right what a sweetie!

#7 Nyk

Nyk

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 06:27 PM

PRECIOUS PUPS! Kim and crew must be very proud. especially Mojave and Shep.

#8 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 29 August 2018 - 05:34 PM

gorgeous parents!

#9 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 29 August 2018 - 05:34 PM

Is Mojave closely related to Nosey?

#10 Tervlab

Tervlab

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:Hiking & Traveling with my dogs, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Dog Sports (Agility, Obedience, Rally)

Posted 30 August 2018 - 07:46 PM

Beautiful parents...love those pups...especially love the “blues”...wonder if they’ll stay that way... :-) Good Luck to Moe....Thank Greg/Kim for posting the pics...

Cj

#11 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 787 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 05 September 2018 - 11:03 AM

Quote Kim La Flamme:

Here are more pix & some info., on the latest summer 2018 litter.  As you can see, there are various colors, which shouldn’t matter when picking for personality at least in our AIDog breed.  There are almost all males within this litter …. which also shouldn’t matter when picking for personality.  We want to remind those on the waiting list “again” that in our AIDog breed, there is more of a difference between different personalities, rather than female vs. male.  The number one priority is personality & not the sex or color.  So, if you are on the waiting list & don’t want to take the chance to pass ( by not having that sex available even in the next litter) just because you want a particular sex, I would highly recommend again not getting stuck on wanting a female, if you are.  – thanks -

Kim La Flamme ~ Founder/Trustee of the AIDog breed for over 50 years - www.indiandogs.com

AIDog Owner's Forum - http://www.iidoba.or...php?app=uportal – www.wolfdogfacts.com

20180904_2.jpg      20180904_11.jpg      20180904_22.jpg

#12 Felix

Felix

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, Art, Photography, Cosplay, Sewing, Puppies, Kitties, Family

Posted 05 September 2018 - 11:34 AM

I'll take them all, thanks. Please send me the bill hahaha

#13 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 12:53 PM

I just want to put my face up to them and breathe them in… puppy smell!!

#14 TrueNorth

TrueNorth

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Northern Ontario getaways. Clear lakes, kayaks & a full moon. Nature lover, fire dreamer, intuitive.
    Drawn to Native culture, grew up beside Kanesetake (Oka), Quebec.
    Former Weimaraner addict. Volunteer with dog rescue group doing work in Quebec, Ontario & Mexico.
    My son and I are looking forward to our AI pup completing our circle.

Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:40 PM

just gorgeous

#15 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 06 September 2018 - 03:34 AM

....can never get enough puppy pics...those FACES, the soft, cuddly puppy tummies....yes, and the smell of puppy!!!!

#16 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3371 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:13 PM

Dang...cuteness personified. Have 3, want more.........
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#17 NorCal

NorCal

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:travel yoga hiking gardens family DOGS and water and my new buddy Zuni Blue

Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:42 PM

Cant wait til the eyes open...it must been so exciting up there!!

#18 Eric

Eric

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Love to travel and meet new people. Love College Football and many other sports. Enjoy time with family and training my dog!

Posted 06 September 2018 - 01:28 PM

So precious!!! Congrats to all the new people on the list! 

#19 Paula

Paula

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 10:39 AM

Oh so cute!  I am on the waiting list.  I hope one of these will end up with me!!!

#20 sheila.j

sheila.j

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 05:48 PM

I am on the list! At first I was determined about the sex and color pup that would fit with my pack.  After reading Kim's comment, I realized it is more about the personality match. I can't wait to see who comes home with me!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mojave, Moe, Shep, Pups

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users