Photo

Order Your American Indian Dog T-Shirts Now

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 771 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:41 AM

They are back!

Order you American Indian Dog T-Shirts now.  Tervlab will be the point of contact to order your brand new tee shirts.  Order now to receive your shirt before the Gathering.  These shirts will also make great gifts. 

Your point of contact will be Tervlab who will discuss the options available.  She will follow this post with her input.  Please make your initial contact with her through the private message (PM) system on the forum. 

Attached are pictures of the front and back of the example shirt.   

Attached Files

Edited by Greg, 18 May 2018 - 11:42 AM.

#2 Tervlab

Tervlab

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Hiking & Traveling with my dogs, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Dog Sports (Agility, Obedience, Rally)

Posted 20 May 2018 - 09:29 AM

Thanks for putting this out there Greg.  I am excited to get these T-Shirts going again.  As Greg mentioned, PM me if you are interested in a shirt & I will respond to you with my personal contact information.  We can ship or bring your shirt to the Summer Gathering in July.  The shirts will be $20.  All the proceeds from the shirts will go back to Song Dog Kennels to help Kim with the Dogs.

Cj

#3 Kadar

Kadar

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:God, family, friends, dogs, horses, cats, aviation, camping(not in campgrounds), hunting, hiking, mushroom hunting, playing in the snow, reading.

Posted 31 May 2018 - 02:47 PM

Thanks for putting this out there Greg.  I am excited to get these T-Shirts going again.  As Greg mentioned, PM me if you are interested in a shirt & I will respond to you with my personal contact information.  We can ship or bring your shirt to the Summer Gathering in July.  The shirts will be $20.  All the proceeds from the shirts will go back to Song Dog Kennels to help Kim with the Dogs.

I dont’ know how to private message you. I would like to order shirts though and have them sent to us. We can't go to the gathering this year.

#4 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 771 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 31 May 2018 - 07:31 PM

I dont’ know how to private message you. I would like to order shirts though and have them sent to us. We can't go to the gathering this year.

Hello Kadar,

Click on Tervlab's picture (or place your cursor over her screen name. You should see another window with her profile.  Find the "Send Me A Message" button and fill it out just like an email.  I hope this helps.

#5 Tervlab

Tervlab

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Hiking & Traveling with my dogs, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Dog Sports (Agility, Obedience, Rally)

Posted 17 October 2018 - 07:40 AM

Hello everyone...I just wanted to let people know that I have 2 XL t-shirts available for $20 ea is anyone is interested. They had been ordered by someone on the forum and I have made several attempts to contact them with no response so I am putting them up for grabs. I hope to be looking into more swag in the coming weeks...Possibly Bandannas And maybe Long Sleeve T’s. You can PM me if you are interested in the XL t-shirts. Thank you to everyone that participated in the first round of shirts...it all turned out wonderful... Have a great Fall and Play Hard - Play Safe! Christi

Cj

#6 LakeGirl

LakeGirl

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 05:12 AM

The XL's are too big for us, but we're anxiously waiting for the next printing!
"A life ain't much of a life without a dog in it, s'what I always said."
Dan Gemeinhart, The Honest Truth

#7 Tervlab

Tervlab

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 06:58 AM

No worries... I'll be sending email out when I get it all put together.

Cj

#8 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7737 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 19 October 2018 - 10:33 AM

Long sleeve tees...That is my uniform for the winter! 

Plus my husband is very broad-shouldered and needs XXL, or XL.  He would love that.

Now I wonder, when you said 2 XL, did you mean 2 extra-large?  

Wishing for XXL...

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#9 Simba1963

Simba1963

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 10:57 AM

Agree...would love a long sleeve shirt as well..

#10 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1667 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 19 October 2018 - 11:46 AM

Are these men's or women's sizes? It makes a difference. I'm a size smaller in men's than womens.

#11 Tervlab

Tervlab

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 12:25 PM

Long sleeve tees...That is my uniform for the winter! 

Plus my husband is very broad-shouldered and needs XXL, or XL.  He would love that.

Now I wonder, when you said 2 XL, did you mean 2 extra-large?  

Wishing for XXL...

The shirts I have right now are Qty: 2  Size:  XL

Cj

#12 Tervlab

Tervlab

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 12:28 PM

Are these men's or women's sizes? It makes a difference. I'm a size smaller in men's than womens.

The sizes are Unisex (but probably more like Men's).  I have a Med T-Shirt & typically get a Women's Large in most T's.  If you know Greg, I think he got an XL T-shirt.

Cj

#13 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted Today, 09:16 AM

These are my favorite t-shirts ever! They are soft and so comfy and of course I love the logos!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users