Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Area Rep.
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:horsejumping,
    icehockey,skating,
    dogs

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:57 AM

I have not been active on this forum for a while but I want to let you know that we had to put our Baingana to sleep at the age of 12. He had been suffering from a brain tumor for a while and we could no longer let him suffer. We have had a lot of pleasure from him and want to thank Kim for giving us the opportunity to get to know this special breed. We hope to have an AID again in the future.

Attached Files

#2 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:14 AM

Deepest condolences.

#3 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:02 PM

Oh my gosh.  

Here he is as a spectacular dog of the month 2009:

http://www.iidoba.or...434&hl=baingana

Howl for Baingana.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#4 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:49 AM

Condolences ...so difficult when you have to part ways... but what a wonderful life Baingana had with you, and you with him!

#5 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2374 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:00 AM

So very sorry for your loss

#6 Kadar

Kadar

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:God, family, friends, dogs, horses, cats, aviation, camping(not in campgrounds), hunting, hiking, mushroom hunting, playing in the snow, reading.

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:06 PM

So hard for your heart to make that decision but your mind knows that it is the best thing to do.

#7 Joyous1

Joyous1

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 05:10 PM

Thank you for sharing your loss with this community.  I lost my cattle dog last summer, and it was so painful.  May your heart heal and love again.

#8 Tervlab

Tervlab

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Hiking & Traveling with my dogs, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Dog Sports (Agility, Obedience, Rally)

Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:45 PM

So sorry for you loss...Take solice in the Rainbow Bridge...Keep the memories alive.

Cj

#9 NorCal

NorCal

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:travel yoga hiking gardens family DOGS and water and my new buddy Zuni Blue

Posted 21 January 2019 - 04:25 PM

So sorry-beautiful dog --we are never ready to say goodbye but he is always in your heart.

#10 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3464 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 01 February 2019 - 09:18 AM

I'm so sorry to hear about Baingana. A beautiful soul has crossed over the rainbow bridge, never to be forgotten. May your memories of love and happiness for your pup soon take over the sorrow of loss.
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users