Several feet of snow and no power, Kim is unavailable by phone or Internet. It will be at least another day and a half before he has power. Trees have been downed, and Greg and he have been mending fences, etc.
Don't worry, the pups are safe and warm in their igloos.
I know some people are anxious for their new arrivals, but you must hold on and wait just a little longer until travel and shipping are safe.
Greg says Lake Selmac is partially frozen, and he is going to try and get some pictures for us.