Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

* wistful sigh *

I always wanted to do stained glass… haven't gotten the opportunity to yet.

Also Love, but no room/funds/, throwing clay. Me+kickwheel = meditative joy. Alas, our living situation does not preclude such a hobby.

So I currently work in dogs and leather. :rolleyes:

Clay sounds really fabulous. Not for me though - I haven't the eye hand coordination. I think you'b be good at stained glass and it's the sort of thing that can be done in someone else's studio so you don't necessarily need to have the space or the equipment. There are a lot of wonderful glass manufacturers on the west coast too. Bet they have some good scraps and seconds that would be perfect for projects. If you ever do get into it there's a wonderful out of the box teacher Cathy Claycomb. She's not one for square and round windows. So if you wanted to make a peace shield that looked like a shield or a raven sitting on a branch holding something that didn't look like a flat mosaic window panel she's the one to learn from : http://cathyclaycombart.com Me I have my hearts, garden gates, radiator shields and such but some day I might try my hand at something more "artful".

I want to see the gate and radiator shield. Do you give us a pic? I missed it.

By the way, I am getting a collar from Star. I will post a photo when it is done. (And send the measurements, S.)

Ooh....welding...very jealous.

welding is fun...done that one..... got to wear the welding glasses, and face shield, gloves and oh yes the leather apron....love it :D Have a great time Sherab.