Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Two Huge Litters!

Hi all. I am writing from out of town, so just a couple quick posts.

Kim asked me to let you all know that the last two litters were quite a bit larger than anticipated. He will give a good deal to any members who are ready for another pup! Or if you have friends and family, looking, let them know!

Kim asked me to let you all know that the last two litters were quite a bit larger than anticipated. He will give a good deal to any members who are ready for another pup! Or if you have friends and family, looking, let them know!

hi allison

who are the parents of these pups ,you know that

gea

If only we could.. We would love a second pup. That way Hinto would have some company when we're out to work, but 1 little one is already a handful :)

Someday.. Who knows.......

I'm also curious to know who are the parents. I do believe that one of these puppies is also coming to Belgium !

Scout is the father of both these litters. I've got some info for you, but I am checking one fact before posting.

Scout is the father of both these litters. I've got some info for you, but I am checking one fact before posting.

just curious, and if your checking, never heard of scout either, where is he from, did kim breed and who is he from

gea

We'll post 'em ASAP. You can bet on it!

The mothers are Coca and Catch.

Right you are, Marcel.

I am so excited to hear that Scout has fathered his first two litters. Scout is Hawks litter brother. I can't wait to see pictures of the pups.

Now Hawk is an offical uncle.

Lisa

I am so excited to hear that Scout has fathered his first two litters. Scout is Hawks litter brother. I can't wait to see pictures of the pups.

Now Hawk is an offical uncle.

Lisa

so this scout is scoops brother then????

gea

Gea,

Scout is from the litter of Red Rider and Sierra. My Hawk, Shawn belongs to Molly and Ronin I believe lives at Lake Tahoe California. They were born Dec. 25 2004.

If I remember right Scout looks more like his mom (black/tan). My Hawk looks more like his daddy, red sable.

Gea,

Scout is from the litter of Red Rider and Sierra. My Hawk, Shawn belongs to Molly and Ronin I believe lives at Lake Tahoe California. They were born Dec. 25 2004.

If I remember right Scout looks more like his mom (black/tan). My Hawk looks more like his daddy, red sable.

so wich scout is it then, allison??? kim????

gea

Scout is Two Scoops brother.

thats cool, so thats bowdys son too, family of my kaya, great

thanks allison

gea

oh and allison, you got any pics of the litters, especially from the litter from scout x catch, would love to see them

gea

No pics yet. I will post them as soon as I have them.

• 3 weeks later...

Got a call from Kim, to tell me he has no power, no phones, etc. But he took a moment to tell me how great these two litters are. The colors, the qualities, he says, all of them are just beautiful, and of course, he is having trouble deciding which to keep for breeding.

You could hear the excitement in his voice. I know he has been overworked--hand feeding, probably foals and pups, too, and of course, there are the grapes to tend--but he loves his work, and it shows.

We will have some pictures as soon as possible. Congratulations to all those in line for a pup!

So sorry, I thought that Hawk's brother Scout was the father. Then what happened to his brother?

Got a call from Kim, to tell me he has no power, no phones, etc. But he took a moment to tell me how great these two litters are. The colors, the qualities, he says, all of them are just beautiful, and of course, he is having trouble deciding which to keep for breeding.

You could hear the excitement in his voice. I know he has been overworked--hand feeding, probably foals and pups, too, and of course, there are the grapes to tend--but he loves his work, and it shows.

We will have some pictures as soon as possible. Congratulations to all those in line for a pup!

How exciting- can't wait to see the pics of all the pups! Poor Kim-being without power makes jobs a lot harder and more time consuming.

KK

So sorry, I thought that Hawk's brother Scout was the father. Then what happened to his brother?

Yes. Scout IS the father. Not sure why you thought differently. He has fathered two beautiful and exceptional litters.

I was confused because of Gea's post about which Scout. So is Dave's Two Scoops their brother too?

Lisa, you are making me wonder....Perhaps there are two Scouts--so I will check for you. Two Scoop's, Dave's dog, is the brother of the Scout who fathered these litters. I have only known one Scout, but I do not know them all.

I'll check and get back to you.