Photo

Nina X Jay Silver Heels (Spring 2016 Litter)

Nina Jay Silver Heels Pups

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 768 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:18 PM

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a litter of puppies from Nina X Jay Silver Heels.  Nina is a first time mom and not yet on the Breeder Page.  I am attaching a picture of Nina taken last year.  Please stay tuned as we will post pictures of the new pups as soon as we can.

Attached Thumbnails

• Nina.jpg

#2 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2290 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 13 May 2016 - 01:43 AM

What a good looking girl

#3 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 13 May 2016 - 06:08 AM

What a beautiful Momma!!!

How exciting, more pups!!! Excited about seeing more new little ones!

....and Congrats to those who are becoming moms and dads to new pups..can't wait to be in your shoes!!! :)

#4 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1665 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 13 May 2016 - 06:30 AM

What a shiny coat!  Nice looking girl!

I got a chuckle, it reminded me of when Tayamni was young and still in her "2 dimensional" stage.

I can't wait to see pics of her this year  ....  transformations and new generations!

(Oh and the puppy pics of COURSE!!!!!  :wub: )

#5 Rickstefani

Rickstefani

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Hiking. Mnt biking. Jeeps. Search and rescue

Posted 13 May 2016 - 09:42 AM

Super excited.  I hope I am in a goo enough position on the list!

#6 vlkea01

vlkea01

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Family, Genealogy, Victorian homes, and my new pup!

Posted 13 May 2016 - 10:40 AM

So excited too!

#7 Chinatola

Chinatola

Liliko'i & Kekona's Padre

• 1157 posts
  • Interests:Multiple business owner, father of two grown children, guitarist, amateur astronomer & husband of 30 years to my wonderful Julie Ann. Oh yeah...absolutely nuts about dogs!!

Posted 14 May 2016 - 04:24 AM

Love her eyes...

Chinatola

Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized.

--- Daniel Burnham

#8 Kuschel

Kuschel

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:Married to my best friend, Camping, Swimming, Hooping, Hiking, Bicycling, Tattoos, and Burning Man.

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:53 AM

She is a lovely looking pup! <3

“And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

#9 ricklillie

ricklillie

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Hiking, Kayaking and other outdoor activities.

Posted 17 May 2016 - 06:05 PM

Nice looking female.  She red and she has blue eyes, very unique.  I hope she has many pups so that some pup will pick up some of her traits.  I'm on the list, and waiting.

Thanks.

#10 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7733 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:43 PM

I see you are fond of the blue eyes.  

It is tempting to choose a dog based on color and looks, but Kim has taught me that it is the personality that makes the match with the companion that you will have for many years.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#11 Rickstefani

Rickstefani

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Hiking. Mnt biking. Jeeps. Search and rescue

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:06 PM

The amber eyes are sweet too. I am open on color and look. The only thing I want is a male. I am out numbered at my house with my wife, daughter, female dog and chickens. I need another male to balance the energy.

#12 Felix

Felix

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, Art, Photography, Cosplay, Sewing, Puppies, Kitties, Family

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:36 PM

The amber eyes are sweet too. I am open on color and look. The only thing I want is a male. I am out numbered at my house with my wife, daughter, female dog and chickens. I need another male to balance the energy.

I am excited to see which pup you get!

#13 Felix

Felix

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, Art, Photography, Cosplay, Sewing, Puppies, Kitties, Family

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:40 PM

I see you are fond of the blue eyes.     It is tempting to choose a dog based on color and looks, but Kim has taught me that it is the personality that makes the match with the companion that you will have for many years.

Our little girl is so perfect in every way. Kim is so good at what he does, I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. 
We didn't specify gender, just that we were fond of the cream, fawn, red, brown colors but it was ultimately up to -him- to decide either way. Very happy! 

#14 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2290 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 18 May 2016 - 08:49 AM

There are some threads on how coats and eyes change. Coffee looks completely different to my eyes. I think we need more pictures though http://www.iidoba.or...=change&page=3. Some dogs with the blue eyes seem to me to almost have these ghost white eyes later (Yana) and some have sea green eyes as pups but I haven't seen posts of the adults. Some have these deep blue eyes and keep them (Sita Flower) I'm sure Kim would have a better data based idea of what colors stick and which are prone to change. I still catch the fire of aurora green in Cake's eyes if the light is just right. It's elusive now like a rainbow cast by a stone in a ring. I think that's a part of why it's best not to choose based on looks - the color might change quite a bit. I think most of the time the camera doesn't do justice to the eyes. Kne started out blue but looked yellow as an adult - she was described as having some colors that couldn't be captured.

#15 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1665 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 18 May 2016 - 12:25 PM

Yep. Gotta post more pics of Coffey. He's changed some again and I bet it will happen a few more times before he finishes. Maybe Kelli has an ever changing coated dog!

#16 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 385 posts
  • Interests:Getting used to retirement...looking at the world a whole new way...

Posted 18 May 2016 - 01:36 PM

Ayita has the amber eyes. She's 2 1/2 now. I don't think they've changed much in color, maybe a tiny bit more yellow. The thing is the depth. She locks eyes with me more often than ever. I feel like she can see into me and read everything about me. (Somewhat disconcerting at times) I feel like I can see more deeply into her eyes and they're deep and rich. She's a pretty private girl, though, so I cannot read her like she reads me  :wub:

"When Man waked up he said, 'What is Wild Dog doing here?' and the Woman said, 'His name is not Wild Dog any more, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always.' "  Rudyard Kipling (The Jungle Book) 

#17 ricklillie

ricklillie

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Hiking, Kayaking and other outdoor activities.

Posted 18 May 2016 - 06:45 PM

I agree that personality in a pup is so much more important than color of the dogs eyes.  I am happy for all the new owners with their new AI pups.  Thanks for everyone showing all the puppy pictures.

#18 mommom

mommom

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Interests:AI Dogs, animal companions, making jewelry & cosmetics, iPad games! :)

Posted 19 May 2016 - 08:57 AM

Kito had the sea-green eyes as a pup, then they turned olive, and now amber.  His eyes and his red fur are the same color!

“The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.”   ― Charles de Gaulle

“Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.”   ― Mark Twain

#19 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 768 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 19 May 2016 - 05:56 PM

For your viewing pleasure.  These are the first pictures of the pups.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20160519_104921_1.jpg
  • 20160519_104926_1.jpg
  • 20160519_105120_1.jpg

#20 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3354 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 20 May 2016 - 06:00 AM

:wub:

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nina, Jay Silver Heels, Pups

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users