Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Mojave X Shep (Summer 2018 Litter)

So exciting! enjoying all the pictures. can't wait to put down another deposit! absolutely love these dogs! Mom and pups all looks so good!

Week four update. As you can see by the attached picture, the pups are now eating kibble soaked in goats milk. Pups are all doing well and growing fast. They are handled daily and really enjoy the human contact. Phone calls should be going out in about 2 - 3 weeks.

20180922_112450.jpg

Edited by Greg
  • Like 6

Here are some week five pictures. Individual personalities are showing and each one enjoys being picked up and handled. A very fun bunch.

For those on the waiting list, either Kim or I will be making contacts from the waiting list within the next 7 to 10 days. So if you screen calls, check messages and return our call as soon as you can. We will make a telephone call first and then attempt by email if contact by phone was unsuccessful. Once all pups have been placed, I will make that announcement here so everyone knows we are done making contacts for this litter.

For those on the waiting list hoping for a pup from this litter, we do have another litter due VERY soon.

20180929_121506_1.jpg

20180929_121710_1.jpg

20180929_121907_1.jpg

20180929_122054_1.jpg

• Like 8

Here are some week five pictures. Individual personalities are showing and each one enjoys being picked up and handled. A very fun bunch.

For those on the waiting list, either Kim or I will be making contacts from the waiting list within the next 7 to 10 days. So if you screen calls, check messages and return our call as soon as you can. We will make a telephone call first and then attempt by email if contact by phone was unsuccessful. Once all pups have been placed, I will make that announcement here so everyone knows we are done making contacts for this litter.

For those on the waiting list hoping for a pup from this litter, we do have another litter due VERY soon.

Thank you for posting these wonderful pictures! I am on the waiting list, but I don't know what my position on the list is, so I will await word on placement one way or the other. Oh my! They are SOOOOO cute!!!!

Love them all...That little Gray/Blue with the blue eyes (for now) melts my heart ♥.... Ok.... They all melt my heart... Thanks for posting Greg

• Like 1

OMG these pups are so adoreable! To be honest they always are! they are such a stunning breed and i get so many comments on our little Koda. I can't wait to get another!

• Like 2

Here are the six week pictures of the pups. Individual pictures this time. All but one have been placed, still trying to notify the last person. Enjoy the pictures, dirty noses and all.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Edited by Greg
  • Like 6

Great pics Greg....they are all so innocent.

Congrats to the new companions to these amazing pups.

Oh gosh. Just darling all but the very center one got my heart! She(?)looks so soft and sweet in every picture she's/he's in.

I'm in love with #5... Girl? Boy? He/She looks like a great Agility dog.. Very alert and ready to go... 😊

Well folks, all pups from this litter have officially been placed.

Xochitl now has a little brother. Will name him when he arrives - but we have lucky puppy #8. Tan/Brown/Cream with a brown nose, male. We are over the moon!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I had to post one final picture of Moe and her pups enjoying the weather. Such a great mom in a wondeful moment.

20181018.jpg

• Like 6